Memories

After Dream ended the stream, he got up and sat down onto his messy bed. Dream turned his phone off and threw it onto the other side of the bed, and lied down.

"What a busy day.."

     He turned over and glanced up at the computer. Forgot to log out of the call. Before he reached the mouse, Onceler joined the call.

"Why are you in here alone, baby?"

He wheezed and said that he forgot to log off.

    Sitting in awkward silence, Onceler started to rummage through old things in his closet. He found old drawings, family pictures, and other things. Onceler then broke the silence by laughing his head off at one particular picture.

     Dream jumped at the sudden noise. "Jeez..shit..you scared me!" He laughed at his stupidity and fiddled with his hoodie strings. "Anyways..what did ya find that mind you laugh so hard?"

"Oh! Haha! Just an old picture of me in high school. You're in it aswell!"

Onceler turned is camera on and held the photo up at the camera. It has a picture of him leaning on Dream's shoulder with a cold can of Whiteclaw in his hand. "Drinking so early? Why the shit was I so dumb.."
He put the picture back in the box,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHEEZE

SHIRTLESS ONCELER!?!?!?!?

SHORT UPDATE IM BUSY WRITING FOR MY FRIEND-