Top 10 favorite anime!!

Well here I am, I doubt anybody will read this but in case you do... are you ready to raost me in the comments? because what I know about this site will tell me. The series I will not include(you can probably guess tbh) is literally every bodies favorite. I like it it just isn't in my top ten.

DISCLAIMER: Though I might like an anime more than a different one it isn't necessarily me saying that the said anime is better, I just think that the higher anime hit me personally harder than the others did. 

but without further ado...

10: Fullometal alchemist bruzorhoodo. 

This anime is possibly the best one out there. great plot, fantastic world building, fun and interesting characters. This anime literally has it all. It is low because tho it is good, I just do not personally relate to a lot of the characters which really determines my enjoyment of a series. 

9: DBZ/Super

All I have to say about it is that it was my first ever, so it had to be on the list

8: Death note

Literally pulled an all nighter binging this show. I mean we all know why it is good, so there is no arguing here

7: Guilty crown

everything about this anime is fantastic. Story building, characters, plot. It has it all. 

I really like how at the beginning instead of doing the cliche "I'll help you save the world!" the main character actually turned the good guys down(trying not to spoil much) instead of going with them, which made the min character seem that much more real to me.

6: JJBA

I frickin love this anime. really funny, has astounding ops, and everything else. The only reason it is not higher is becuase I have not finished it yet

honorable mentions: yatta yatta I am only doing this to add more anime for yall to check out, or to let those weebs out there no I did not forget about them

Bleach

Tokyo Ghoul

Jinmen(Manga) also horror

Naruto

Fire force

Now, back to the top 5

5: HunterxHunter

I love it, all I can say. The top 5 are my favorite for obvious reasons. ANd it is already 12 so I will just say that I love this show very much, and cried when Gon and Killua split up

4: Aot

Yeah a lot of people like this show, and you should too. if you don't that is what ever but you cannot deny that this show is a masterpiece in its own right.

3: A silent voice

THIS MOVIE MADE ME CRY SO HARD I WAS DEHYDRATED. It is fantastic in every way. deals with mental issues and bullying so if any of you have dealt with those kinds of issues (lord knows I have) This is a must-watch

2: The promised Neverland

Really fuxin good. all I have to say. But I own the first 6 volumes and every one of them is not allowed to be touched by anybody but me.

1:Black clover

I really love this show. I mean I do not know how to put into words what this series did for me mentally. Every single god damn character is relatable and devolped so well. the current arc is fascinating and the development is literally top tier. I love how this show actually foreshadows (Lookin at you Naruto) the beeg reveals.

one last mention is of a you tube animation series produced by glitch(aka smg4) called meta runner. This show is amazing as it has to deal with a semi dystopian future where video games are everything but a lot of dark shit is going on behind the scenes, and a small groups plans(including the MC Tari) to ruin the corrupt company Tas corps evil ways. Season two comes out I think October 16th and is defiantly gonna be hype. Season one is only around 10 episodes long and each episode is packed to the brim with content. 

So I ask of you to please support the animators who worked on this project.

That is all so I hope yall have a nice day/night