Love Again #17 (A Hood Love)

"Won't you stay with me..cause your all I need..this ain't love it's clear to see..but won't you stay with me?".

~SAM SMITH~

{Ace's POV}

"I found out who broke into your house a few weeks back" I said looking a Anika.

Her eyes grew wide her lips forming into a smile. "Where is he,can I please fuck him up" she said smiling.

"No" I said chuckling "we don't even have him yet".

"What do you mean you don't have him yet. That bitch ass nigga is still out there somewhere?" She asked shaking her head with a sigh.

"Look ma, we gone find him" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

She looked up at me wrapping her arms around my neck. I bent down pecking her lips then kissing her jaw line working my way to her neck. She giggled lifting my head up with her hands holding my face in between them.

"No no, your brother and Shay's in the next room" she said.

"It'll only take a sec" I said smirking.

"Nooo" she said giggling even more.

"Ight" I said "but there's one more thing".

"What?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Ima have a body guard with you at all times" I said looking at her seriously.

Her face formed into a frown "why" she asked.

"Just wanna make sure you okay at all times" I said looking down at her.

"I don't think I'd feel comfortable with someobody following me 24/7" she said.

"I know but I got Lost for you he my nigga you'll be fine" I said.

"Well I guess thats better,lost is cool ass fuck" she said nodding.

"Stop cursin ma,that shit ain't cute" I said.

"Whatever" she said smiling " you know you love this shit".

"Dawdyyy help meee" Shay screamed while laughing.

We exited his office making are way back to the living room. Stopping at the living room I smiled at the sight before my eyes. There was Trey tickling Shay to death while she laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"Dawdy?" She said.

Deondre chuckled picking her up and throwing her in the air as she laughed even more.

"Okay guys stop for she pees her pants" I said shaking my head.

Deondre immediately stopped setting her down. I laughed I knew he would listen to that.

"Mommy that was fun" Shay said as I picked her up.

"Oh really" I said placing her on my hip making my way up the stairs.

"Yeshh" she said cheesing.

I looked down feeling something wet on my shirt.

"Oops" Shay said innocently.

I shook my head "Dre we need to make a trip to the store" I yelled running a bubble bath for Shay.

"Why" he said making his way into the bathroom.

"Tell him why Shay" I said starting to remove her clothes.

"Cause I pee pee" Shay said looking down.

Ace started cracking up until I gave him that look.

"I mean I can have one of my boys get whatever you need" he said straightening up.

"Okay ill right down a list, also Dee and Kayla should be her soon i'm cooking dinner" I said

"Ight, but ima head out real quick. I should be back by dinner if not save my shit" he said kissing my cheek.

"Okay" I said

I watched as he exited the bathroom a few moments later hearing his car start up and speed off.

I set Shay in the bath water wanting to hurry up and get done. I was in the need of a hot shower before I started cooking.

I quickly washed Shay up getting her out the tub and slipping her on a pull up and her princess and the from pajamas.

I walked her to me and Deondre's bedroom setting her on the bed. I turned the t.v to sprout and gave her, her sippy cup.

"Ight baby mommies gonna take a quick shower but I want you to watch t.v and be good. Okay?" I asked

"Yesh" she said yawning I knew my baby was sleepy.

I got my matching red and black undergarments and some black joggers with an all white crop top. I turned the shower on stepping into the hot shower immediately relaxing I let out a sigh.

In the past few weeks lots of things have changed. I'm so use to working and it only being me and Shay that now it's kinda hard. I miss my job,my house but most of all my car my BMW was my baby. Ace made me get rid of it talking bout some "they might have put a tracking device on it". Good things have also came out of this like Shay getting a father figure a good one at that. I actually have feelings for someone. After King died I never Even thought about another man. I just stayed home taking care of Shay.

I finished up my shower turning off the water. Stepping out I wrapped the towel around my body drying my self. I slipped on all my cloths and exited the bathroom. I sat on the bed rubbing lotion all over. I looked over at a sleeping Shay and smiled. My baby girl was beautiful.

After I was all done I made sure Shay was covered up and headed to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge pulling out lettuce, cheese, crotons, baconbits, tomatoes, ground meat and mushrooms. I set each item on the island in the center of the kitchen.

I then went into my cabinets retrieving bow-tie pasta noodless, tomatoe sauce and parmajon cheese.

I would be making pasta and salad tonight.

***********

"Dang gurl it smell hella fa up in here" Kayla said rubbing her hands together.

I smiled letting them inside.

"You guys can just wait in the kitchen. Im gonna go get Shay" I told them.

Aftet waking Shay up I led her down the stairs by the hand.

I sat her in her high chair an then took my seat a cross from Dee.

Kayla was just about to pick up the salad bowl when Dee slapped her hand.

"Now you know better than that K. We gotta pray before we even think about touching this food". Dee said grabbing Kayla's hand and Shay's small hand.

We each intertwined are hands together bowing are heads.

After Dee finished of the prayer Kayla didn't even let her say amen before she went in on the food.

I laughed shaking my head. I fixed Shay a small plate and then started to fix mine.

As soon as I put the first bite of delicious pasta in my mouth the door-bell rang.

I started to stand but Dee beat me to it.

"I got it" she said exiting the kitchen.

A few moments later I heard a heart wrenching scream that made me jump and my mind start race.

Sorry it's been soo long since I updated...I will more tho...

LIKE/COMMENT

~REES~