The Haunted Hospital

It was the first day of summer. I was just wondering where to go for this Summer. When suddenly I heard a bang at my door. As i guessed it was my best friend she came up to me after a week. So i decided i would go spend my Summer holiday with her she agreed. We were searching for a place where we could go. We were searching for hours, so we got bored and started to watch horror movies. In the middle of the movie i remembered bout my Aunt who lives right infront of a Abandoned hospital. "Hey! I found a place where we could spend our Summer holidays at." I said cheerfully. "Yh in the kitchen." Sarah cracked up a huge laugh. "No! Remember my Aunt Who lives alone?". I asked. Sara nodded. " Let's go there!. We could probably sneak into the hospital and explore the place and find something paranormal so that we could make a report and earn money!!." I was real curious about it. Sara was the type of a scaredy cat. I bet she was gonna refuse. "Yaaass that's a cool idea. Let's go AND KILL OUR SELVES?!." Screamed Sara. I told her i will be there and nothing's gonna happen. After one whole hour of explaining Sara she finally accepted and went to pack her bag.

- The next part will be updated in two days hope you enjoyed the beginning-