Chapter 3

We turned back to show auntie the huge pit bull. But the dog wasn't there. As if it just vanished into thin air. Me and Sara were shocked and kinda scared. But we didn't want Aunt Mary to know what's happening. " Aha aha we were just pranking you!." Sara cracked up a weird laugh, staring at me. I carried it with her. "Heh you are so easy to prank, let's go home i am hungry." Awkward. "You both are acting a bit suspicious." Aunt Mary gave us a close look. "You are acting more suspicious. What did you make for dinner? Something delicious right.?" I made up something. " Yh we are very berry hungry right now, no more conversation just let's go and eat. We will chat at the dinner table." Sara added. Aunt Mary took us home without any complains. We ate dinner and went back to our room. We started our new plan. " Lexy we can't do this alone, we need someone to help us with the getting in and Aunt Mary arrangements." Sara gave a cool idea. Me and Sara both started looking for some friends around here. Firstly we started to look for friends on social media. We found only one person. We chatted with her like the whole time to clear all the doubts about this area and the hospital. She gave us pretty much every single information any one could ask for about this place. The next thing we did was going to the nearby park everyday. We helped people cheered people and watched everyone closely. Within a week we became friends with five people from the park. And we asked the social media kiddo to come to the park everyday day. Firstly we confirmed if everyone was interested in this or if something happens they take there own responsibility. We had a pretty good gang. All 8 of us. 5 boys and 3 girls. We started planning everything as clear and as arranged as possible. Two weeks later it was time to bring them home. So next Sunday morning we woke up and went to have breakfast. We asked Auntie to join in with us. While having breakfast we asked her.