Chapter 2

The next morning we woke up to the sound of our alarms. When we woke up my aunt had already kept breakfast at our side table. We quickly took a shower and ate our breakfast and went downstairs. "We are going to go have a check around this place. We won't be at home for a while." I grabbed my backpack. " Be careful kids. Should i come with you guys.?" Aunt Mary sure was worried about us. " No you don't need to. We will be all fine. At least our karate classes would come in hand. You need to take some rest." I explained and left. So our first stop was a nearby grocery store.we went there and bought a million of snack. " Next stop, the abandoned hospital!." Demanded Sara. We started to slowly walk towards the hospital. We were just gonna get a outside view today. We were checking if there were any security guards. As we thought there was three of them. We didn't go to that area or else they will probably find us and tell Auntie. We did not take any risks since it was the first day. We checked the whole place and couldn't find a single thing. When suddenly " look lexy. Doesn't this looks and feels like blood?!." Sara was scared as hell. I touched it. It did kinda feel like blood. But i thought it was nothing, and at that moment a big pitbull dog came running after us. We ran and ran, and infront of us was Auntie. I knew we would be grounded for the next week. Surprisingly the only thing she said was " Sara,? Lexy,? Where are you both running from?." " Auntie can't you see this huge dog is running after us". We turned back and.....