Attacks & Answering

Jenn
"Jc.."
I spoke softly. "You can let go of my cheeks now." Jc dropped his hands.
"Please Jenn." Jc asked, barley above a whisper. All I wanted to do know was stare into Jcs dark brown eyes. They looked so full of hope. Jenn had wanted this for 3 years.
"Yes.."
"Yes?" Jc asked, getting excited.
"I will be your girlfriend" Jenn said, lighting up.
She and Jc never noticed the tall dark shadow looming over them.
"Jenn.." A voice said, barley above a whisper. Jenn looked up and saw Jack running away.
"Jack! Wait!" Jc grabbed Jenns arm.
"Give him some space." Jc said.
"I can't. He's my best friend." Jenn said, before chasing Jack.
When I finally caught Jack, he did not look well. Jack was breathing hard and sweating. "What a work out, huh?" Jenn said, with a small laugh. I tried to lighten the mood. Jack looked up at her, and back down. He was grabbing the coller of his shirt. "Jack?" Jenn said worringly. (Is that even a word? 😂) I panicked, not knowing what to do. Then it hit me. Jack was having a athsma attack.
"Help!" I screeched. Ricky came running into the bathroom.
"Woah.. "Ricky said, his eyes growing wide.
Ricky yelled for Kian to get one of his Inhalers. Kian came in, telling everybody to leave for now.