What are we?

~~Jenns POV~~
After we kissed,Jack pulled me close so my head was in his chest. "Jack." Jenn asked. "Yeah?" Jack whispered. "what are we?" "I don't know" Jack pulled away from Jenn so he could look into her eyes. "All I know is I love you, and I would do anything to protect you. And pulled her back into him "all I know is that I know I'll be happy with you for the rest of my life." Jenn said back, falling asleep.

~~Jcs POV~~
Andrea caught me, yelling at me then calling the boys, only for them to kick me out. I called Lia. Maybe I could stay at her place. The then Andrea said that the boys were packing my boxes and putting them into my car. I guess this means they don't want to see me again... Never mind that... I'll just go live a happy life with Lia. I guess... I walked to the o2l house and said goodbye, with tears streaming down my face, bad memories came when I looked at my window. I remember when I hit Jenn, and told her to say it was a "penny boarding accident" . I quickly wiped my cheeks, and drove off to Lias.

At Lias~
I knocked on the door, and Lia opened it. "Jc.." Lia said. Jc: "so I heard you and sam broke up...

-------------------
Cliff hanger. OH NO! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET SPICED UP!!
WILL JC AND LIA GET BACK TOGETHER? WILL JACKXPENN FINALLY WORK OUT? WHY AM I ASKING YOU THESE QUESTIONS WHEN YOU OBVOIUSLY DONT KNOW THE ANSWERS?!?!

See you guys later! Thanks for 400 reads!!

-Katie ✌️✌️