Surprises

~~Jacks POV~~
I woke up at 9:00, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I only eat lunch . so I got my keys and as usual, I took my keys and drove to the hospital. i checked in at the front office. there was always this girl here when I come to see Jenn. I think her name is Debby. she looked about a year older. "hey.." I say, giving her a fake smile. she twirled a lock of her black hair. I felt my heart drop. that's what Jenn used to do when we were together. I feel an ice cold tap on my shoulder. I turn around, only to see a misty figure of Jenn. i stagger back. Debby asks me, "what's wrong?" I dismiss it, I'm missing Jenn to much. "nothing.." Jack said. "so your Jack?" Debby asked, still twirling her hair. Jack had to look away. it pained him. "yeah.." Jack said softly "I'm here to see J-" "Jennifer Mcallister. I know." Debby said, rolling her eyes. "you can do better." Debby says sharply. "shut up!" Jack yells from the elevator. he pushed the floor Jenn was on angrily. I felt another ice cold tap on his shoulder. "what the-" Jack fell to the floor. Jenn was there again. she had a bright smile on her face. "thanks for speaking up for me." Jenn said with the smile still on her face. "Jenn.." Jack managed to speak "Jack.."Jenn said, touching his face. "when will I see you again?" Jack asked tears streaming down his face. "don't cry.." Jenn said. "it will be over before you know it.." she disappeared.

Jack ran down the hall. quickly opening the door. there sat in her hospital bed, Jenn. "Jenn!" Jack ran into a long, passionate kiss. "I love you so much.." Jack said, breaking the kiss. "I love you more.." Jenn said. "what about Jc?.." Jack asked quietly. Jenn quickly dialed Jcs number. (all the following lines are Jenns) "JC I want to let you know that you ruined my life and I can't see you anymore." Jenn hung up before there was even a reaction. "Done." Jenn said, grabbing my cheeks and pulling me into an even longer kiss.

The doctors told us we could leave now. she lived with me, but this morning when I woke up, she wasn't next to me. I looked around our apartment and found her in the bathroom throwing up. "Jenn?" I asked worried. "don't touch me!" Jenn yelled. "im so sorry Jack I don't know what's gotten in to me..." Jenn said quietly. "mood swings?" "Morning sickness?" The room went dead silent. "Jack.." Jenn quietly said. remember that night at your place?"

**FLASHBACK***
"Hey Jack.." yeah?" Jack slurred. Jenn wasn't drunk but Jack sure was. "wanna go upstairs?" Jenn winked "anything for you.." Jack Said, going up the stairs.

Then.. Ya know... 😉
**END OF FLASHBACK**
"Let's Just schedule an appointment..." Jack suggested. "I say lets do a walk in." Jenn said. "sure " Jack answered. they got ready and drove to the hospital

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made this chapter kinda long! Thanks for 1K!!! I love you all! Is Jenn pregnet? Is jc the father? Is Jack the father? Will it be twins? Make a suggestion below! Thanks for the support,
Katie ✌️✌️