Chapter1- How the moon met the flower🌻🌙

.chapter 1- how the moon met the flower.
The silent room was filled with bright colours, ranging from yellows to blues. Of course there was one student who liked to hide under tables and be alone. Considering the moment it looked like he was sleeping. But soon enough -BANG- The boy jumped and looked out from the desk, and saw a figure leaning onto the door frame.

"God that hurt." He muttered and raised his now bruised arm. He turned around to face the painting in aw.

Now the boy looking at him was now having a hot face, he was confused. His eyes couldn't compare such beauty to a thing, the eyes were a pretty colour not knowing what shades of blue they were. His smile was intoxicating and luring him in, he wanted to kiss-

"WHJNDWHUF" he screamed at the thought alarming the other. They both locked eyes for a moment,sitting and standing in awkward silence. The boy standing walked over and offered a hand,

"Hi, it's too awkward not to talk, I'm Lunar." his hand reached out for the other hand. Their fingers slipped into each other as he pulled the other up.
"Thank you, I'm Jacob Parker." Jacob shook his hand in anticipation. He scanned Lunars eyes in amazement before smiling.

"You can let go now."Lunar awkwardly chuckled and Jacob blushed a bit before letting go.
"Sorry." Jacob silently said, he avoided facing Lunar for a slight moment.

Lunar smiled, grabbing a piece of white paper, he snatched a pencil from the teachers desk. He started sketching out a sunflower while tapping his feet. Jacob was confused but watched in curiosity. Minutes passed when Lunar finally finished.

"Here, you remind me of a flower. A sunflower indeed, you may not be blooming like one at the moment but I'm sure you're truly sunny like one." He said with full honesty, he soon looked at his watch and sweat dripped from his head.

"I've gotta go! Nice meeting you sunflower boy." He cheered and raced out the room. Jacob couldn't breath for a minute, his heart was aching, beating at a fast pace. His face was a bright red and he was shaking a lot. Confusion filled the air, he choked on his words. He quickly grabbed his bag and ran off to his home.
That was an eventful afternoon.