whats the rush?

Cierra pov-

This is another day for me. I don't like Monday through other days of the week. But, I walked to the building to my locker and grab everything for my first, second, and third, even tho this is high school. I still need to find my own place before next week hits. I closed my locker looking at the hallway and yoongi came up to me.

"Sea cierra" he said with an simple smile I ever seen in my life.
"Min yoongi, hello to you too" I said kinda cute and slow.
"Your very beautiful with that skirt on"
I looked down and look back up.
"Thank you, um yoongi, you you look nice... With that sweater on you" sh*t Im about to blush, nope doing it now.
"Oh oh thanks um cierra" yoongi is blushing too what's going on here? And why so hot?. "Are you hot?" We both said it at the same time. "Who's hot me no" I said "oh me either" said yoongi. Blushing harder.

"Look I gotta go, it was nice meeting you... Again and again" I started walking off.
"Oh yea, sure see you in class!" He said

I turned around and bump into a girl and spill her coffee and landed on my shoes. "I am so sorry" I panic "no worries I didn't really want it" she said, hey now that am looking at her clearly she the one who helped me with the girl filming me.

"Your the one who helped me with that filming girl" I said looking surprised
"Yes I am, and you must be new here, from America?" She asked
"Yes, yes actually"
"Wow, from the U.S.A as well, am Vivian and im Mexican"
"Im cierra, and as you can see" I felt that embarrassing moment
"I can see that, your very pretty look like an woman"
I started chuckle and look at the time and back at her.
"Yea, tend to get that alot from here" I said "so what brings you here?"
"Um well-" the bell ring. "I'll see you at lunch and tell you later" she said and walks fast and I walked fast to and got to the door slides it cause my class is far away and started to breath hard.

"What's the rush?"
I looked up and it's namjoon.
"Oh" I twirl my curly hair "must be the wrong class"
"Ok let me show you were to go"
Even tho I do know where to go.
"Ok show me"

He takes my hand and walks me out his room and we walk in the hallway and goes downstairs but the room is actually upstairs just one more floor so where's Hes taking me. I don't like this is he an very bad boy with an bad record. Cause that's not funny to me. But I stayed quiet and he takes me outside. "It's ok your not in trouble or going to be in trouble i just wanted to show you around" he said with an sweet serious smile. Maybe I can trust him. But he walks me away from the school and holding my hands like an couple thing. Hes hands our sweety I wonder what's Hes thinking.

Nam pov-

I really wanna show her an place for her to relax and see how beautiful it is and since she's beautiful. I hope she likes it.

-2 mins later-

Where on the roof top of an apartment and looking at the most beautiful view of the city of Seoul her widen and I can see an smile on her face a little. "You like it? What until it's dark everything will shine bright tonight" I said "that's amazing Namjoon why your showing me this we just meant" she said looking at me cute. "I don't know thought maybe show you something new and get to know you better" I sat down on the box on the floor and she sat down next me were so close I can smell her perfume. "What do you wanna know about me?" She asked "um, why did you come to korea?" I asked.

"My family wanted an fresh new start and so this is what we picked"
"You didn't want to come here?"
"Actually I did, but I didn't want to go to school"
"Why not?"
"I don't know I don't like school"
"It's ok, you can tell me anything I won't tell or judge"
"I don't mind the judging but I don't want to say it, just know that I am insecure and I have no life"
I looked shocked at her.
"Don't say that, cierra nobody is going to judge cause your colored, I will never in my life cierra" I said so serious I mean I know she's different but I like that I know I maybe in love with her bc I don't know just have that feeling in my stomach... That butterfly feeling. Then someone tap my shoulder I turned so fast and quick and it was Jimin my best friend.

"Jimin?"
"That's me"
I got up and hug him like an manly thing then looks at him.
"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked
"You walked passed me and Hobi" he answered
"Seriously?" Then Hobi comes and we hugged and smiled.
"Namjoon haven't seen you in an minute" said j hope
"But you see me everyday😕"
"Whatever, Im just happy to see-" he looks behind me and I turned around and cierra standing up looking us.
"Oh um, this is jimin and j hope and guys this is-"
"Cierra?" Said Hobi looking shocked
"Oh you two know each other?" I asked
" no, I seen her in the halls" he answered
"So why so shocked?" I asked
"No, reason" he continues to be shocked but staring right at cierra.