A mistake

Cierra pov-

Alright, alright. I end up taking Yoon to my bedroom. While kissing and taking him to the 5th floor, in the elevator we kiss. I should of known are love was to strong. But I felt like, this thing were having. Was a mistake. Oops. I woke my head is not hurting, more like confused. Wait, we didn't did we?.

I cheeked under my cover, sigh. Not naked, but my underwear and bra is still on. But I just feel.. Different, in a way of me thinking different thoughts I guess. I look to my right, yoongi was sleeping peacefully and cute, holding my waist. While, Im siting up looking at like Hes my future husband. He could be, but what about namjoon? Who am I going to choose? Imma get the bags from the car before something happens to them.

I walked to yoon's car with his keys and jogging pants and a T-shirt and started getting stuff from the trunk. While not only that, someone walks up to me with nice shoes tho.

"Hey, need a hand?"
I looked up and it's j-hope
"Oh no, I can do it" I reply
"No, let me" said jhope and takes some of the bags from me, I smiled.
"Thank you hope😌"
"No problem cierra, what floor?" He asked
"5th floor" I answer

-couple minutes later-

"Again, thank you hope" I said with a bow
"Really no problem princess" he said cheerfully
"You live here too?" I asked
"Ye, around this neighborhood, I was just walking around getting to the corner store and then I recognize you" hope reply
"That's great you recognize me"
"Who wouldn't, your so cute😌"
"I wouldn't say cute" I sit on the couch, while hope stands up "Im more normal"
"From who? Exactly".
I looked at hopes cute face, and I looked at my window and back at him.
"I don't know hope" I said
"Your unique and I can see that from you" he said, I guess trying to cheer me up with his smile.
"Trying to cheer me up or something?" I asked
"I always smile for mainly not the worst, but can't except to be happy most times, but they call me sunshine" he explain
"That, explain a lot, you make me happy" I said. Hope keeps looking at me with a small smile on his face and wrap his arms around my shoulder. Since Hes on the couch. And pulls me in. Closer and closer. "You are beautiful, just the way you are, and Yoon sees something in you, Hes my best friend and I want him to be happy" said hope, I looked at hope and he gives me a hug. For some odd reason I was going to cry about what hope just said. So one tear come down my eyes.

"You two ok?"
"Oh yoongi" I said
Me and hope stopped hugging.
"Oh you two, oh sorry I must go" said hope
"Ok" I said
"The party tonight?" Yoon asked hope
"Yep" hope answer and walks out the door, me and Yoon looking at each other.
"Why your looking at me like that?" He asked
"I like your plum face" I reply
"Come here"
I stand up and go straight close to his face and we kissed. Holding his arms, him holding my waist.

Vivi pov-

Cie: vivi, you awake?

I heard my phone vibrant and look at it and it's cierra.

Vivi: Im awake what's up?
Cie: the boys having a party and so Im going to invite you🎉
Vivi: who the boys?
Cie: yoongi, j-hope, jungkook and couple more boys
Cie: believe name Jimin and some other boy
Vivi: Im coming then, oh thank you for giving jungkook my number❤
Cie: oh no biggie😌
Vivi: it's a huge biggie, where girlfriend and boyfriend now!
Cie: damn! Im proud of you super star💕💕
Vivi: Thank you, Im going to sent you a dress to wear
Cie: A-a dress?
Vivi: yes, to wow the boys, where are we hanging out at?
Cie: well it's a club, with also different people
Vivi: perfect, can I come over?
Cie: sure
Vivi: see you in the soon
Cie: see ya✌

After puting the phone down. I know exactly what to wear and for her to wear for tonight.

Cierra pov-

"Bye Yoon"
"Bye cierra"
We kissed again. Then he walks away slowly turns around and smiles at me. I smiled back and closed the door. I blushed and slide down on the door and then started to cry. I feel like I messed up everything. My chest hurt, my head hurts. Why everything hurts? Why I feel like I messed up? I cried even harder than before. Just I didn't want people to see my face, I think Im scared of someone knowing Im different and they are Korean so. "Why?" I cried harder.

Joon pov-

Im working at the gas station. Eating my lunch right now. I look up and see someone comes in and so I go to the counter and... Jin?

"Jin?" I called
"Joon, hey" he said cheerfully. I was even more happy and I hugged him.
He hugs me back and still our smiles on our face.
"How you been?" I asked
"Good, good, can't complaint" he said
"What your doing here?"
"Oh um, I came in to get some snacks, so do you work here?". My face changed I only nod.
"Do you need money?" Jin asked
I shake my head no.
"Joon?" He called me
"Ye?"
"Joon?"
"What"
"Stop acting like this towards me you can tell me anything"
"Ye, but you do things for me"
"That's what big brothers do Joon".

He puts the money in my hand and I looked at him almost about to cry. Then he gave me a hug and I hug hime back. "Things are hard Jin, Im trying to help my mom and I can't do anything for myself to get out of college" I explain crying. "Im here now, tell me everything and I will help you" he hugs me even tighter.

-NIGHT TIME AT THE PARTY!-

Kookies pov-

"I can't drink yet" I said
"I ain't forcing you either" said Yoon
"Ain't you 19?" I asked
"Shhhh" yoon shhhh me. I roll my eyes laughing at yoongi how he doesn't give a f*ck.
I look at my drink. And at Jimin and tae then Hobi comes in and smiles.

"Hey Hobi" I smiled
"Jungkook" we hug it out.
"Someone in a better mood" said tae
"Why can't I be?" Hope asked
"Oh you know, something Im talking about other things" he said
Hope walks to tae talking to him about something.
"I don't think we should be drinking" I said
"Maybe, you shouldn't be drinking" said Yoon
"Haha, bitch😒"
Yoon laughs and I laugh.

Then I turned around and I see two girls. Ow, I see Vivian and Cierra. Damn, they look kinda... Kinda, hot🔥.