Chapter 14-Epilogue

80 years later

I grab my fancy writing pen with the dark purple in and start to write my story, beginning with the prologue and the first chapter, combined into one chapter as I always do.

The words flow from my mind onto the paper, permanent memories of my hardships and my beautiful romance.

And as the final letters are written on the the page, I think back to that time when my own brother used to bully me, along with my husband, Cal and Mikey, and I finally let go, the words on the first page as the last thing I see, and the light engulfs my vision.

It all started in ninth grade.

THE END

--------------

A/n

Wow. I can't believe it's all over with only 14 chapters, but each chapter was filled with my emotions. I hope that you all enjoyed this fanfic and I can't thank you enough for reading!!

No, there will no be a sequel, it wouldn't make much sense because all of the characters are dead. Ari and Ashton died last, just days after Luke, both almost 100 years old, 98 I think.

I love you all so much! If you want more Ashton fanfic, please check out my newer one, which I'm also pretty close to closing up, maybe with a sequel, and I'm also posting a new one today!

Thank you all so much! I love you! Te amo! Je t'aimes!

1Dharrehstylez xx