34: End of Finals

"FREEDOM!" Yoongi yelled as soon as he barged in the music room, running to the middle of the room and fell to the floor, his limbs sprawled out afterwards. Jimin walked in seeing the older on the floor and started to dry giggle, closing the door behind him and walked towards the lazy cat.

'Yoonie, what are you doing?'

'Soaking up freedom.'

'You haven't graduated silly. We are only out for Christmas break.'

'Don't. Ruin my freedom.'

Jimin rolled his eyes and sat down beside him, staring out into space cross crossed. He felt a pair of hands on his waist, dragging him down onto the floor and wrapping his arms around his body. He blushed he realized he had gotten closer to Yoongi, his head on the elder's chest and his hands by his side.

He pondered. Should he go in for a kiss? Though they aren't in a relationship yet, they know that they like each other and that should be enough right? So he decided to go for it.

Jimin picked his head up and stared at Yoongi who has his eyes closed, not sure if he was sleeping or not but he wanted to risk it.

He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his crush's lips, backing away to see Yoongi staring at him.

'What was that for?' Yoongi asked.

'Just felt like it.' Jimin replied, smiling a little.

'Do it again, I wasn't ready.'

Jimin playing rolled his eyes and gave Yoongi another peck on the kiss, making Yoongi pout afterwards at how short it was and Jimin leaning in to kiss him again. This continued on for a little while, Jimin giving him small pecks to mess with Yoongi and Yoongi not having it and wanted more.

Eventually, Yoongi had enough; he grabbed Jimin by the base of his throat and pulled him into a messy kiss. Jimin almost moaned at how aggressive he was and had to let out a gasp. The messiness faded away and soon followed was a decent rhythm of lips and tongue. Somehow or another, Yoongi manage to pull Jimin on his lap, straddling him and their hands started to explore the other's body. They completely forgot that they was still on school grounds and that anyone could walk in right now but at the moment, they didn't care.

Yoongi's hands traveled from Jimin's ass to the inside of his shirt, making Jimin shiver at the touch. Jimin's hands went from Yoongi's cheeks to Yoongi's hair, tangling his fingers in it and pulling it every so often.

Just as Yoongi was kissing his way to Jimin's neck, the door open and revealed Namjoon and Hoseok with shock faces.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU TWO STARTED DATING?" Hoseok practically screamed, making Yoongi freeze his actions.

Jimin noticed Yoongi stopped moving as well as two shadows on the floor, indicating that someone was at the door. His face grew hot and was colored with red as he got off of Yoongi and hid behind the piano.

Yoongi groaned and allowed his head to fall back on the ground, his arms extending outward. "We aren't dating fucktard."

"Then why was you.. He was on... You guys were.. YOU ARE CONFUSING ME!"

"They like each other but they are just keeping things on the downlow for now. Yoongi hasn't asked him out yet but he was finna take it to second base." Namjoon smirked, his hands in his pockets as he took a seat in one of the chairs.

"I am appalled. You didn't tell me, out of all people but you would tell Einstein over there?"

"Yah!"