✯Among us is a Corpse Husband✯

⚠DISCLAIMER: This will contain some scenes that are triggering to some audiences, viewers digression is advised!⚠

"And that's how it's done." I calmly say feeling smug that I'd won all four rounds of Among us that we've played so far. "That's not fair! Do a shot for the boys!" Everyone said in a playful plead followed by a few yeahs!

"Fine. A shot of vodka, how bout dat?"

"Whoo! Yes queen you get em UwU~" A hyper Ethan said while clapping hysterically.

Grabbing the bottle of newly bought vodka and shot glass. I pour myself a shot, setting down the bottle of vodka. Chugging the shot down in one swift motion.

The burning sensation trickles down my throat leaving a warm tingly sensation behind in the vodkas path. All the way down to my toes. The strong taste of alcohol gets more pronounced making me gag a little. I set the shot glass down on my desk.

I click the Play Again button awaiting the others to do the same.

"Down the hatch. Now lets start a new game. Jack you Irish fetus can you tell everybody to click the Play again button?"

"Sure thing Beans!"

(Your YouTube name is BeanSprouts... I liked the name cause I think it associated well with the game Among us cause the characters look like lil' beans. Also your character is always developing in some way good or bad, so I thought it was also a nice concept. If you do not like the name you can imagine it's another name of your choice.)

Jack sudden yells startling everyone in the discord chat.

"Press the button alreadyyy!!! Jesus!"

After that everyone was in the waiting room/ship.

"Sorry guys but I have to go now! Thanks for letting me play with you guys! Buh-bye!!" Mark said then he left the discord VC. His character on screen no longer able to be found

I sigh.

"Aww man alright then..oh! I know someone who might be able to join us!!"

Sykkuno said and  went to ask this certain someone.

"I am back!"

A few minutes later Sykkuno came back and came back with this certain someone known as

Corpse Husband.

A/n: Hello lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this poorly planned out chapter! Sorry it's short I just  a lot of things on my plate at the moment! SO sorry if there are any mistakes, I will try to update as frequently as I can! Thanks for reading, until next time! Unedited