Part 1

Donald was about to set the table, when, Tasha gasped with a squeel.

Donald rushed to her.

''What!?'' He asked.

Tasha looked at Donlad in a sad face.

''The food is ruined!'' She cried.

''W-well don't worry, w-we can do it again.'' He soothed.

''No we can't.'' She cried again.

Donald sighed. Then walked off.

Adam and Bree came in the kitchen.

''Hey guys.'' Donlad said.

''Hey Mr. Davenport.'' Bree answered.

Then Adam couldn't controll himself.

Adam pick the table up and threw it across the room. They all gasp. ''Adam!?'' Donald and Tasha shouted. Adam looked at them in ashamed. ''Sorry Mr. Davenport, Somethings wrong my arm...or my strenght'' Adam explained.

''What!? what do you mean?'' He asked in worry. Donlad grabbed Adams arm.

''I don't know,but...'' Adma started, but then looked at his arm. Then looked at Donald. ''What?'' Donald said in worry again. ''Uh oh...'' Adam said then he grabbed Donald by the shirt and threw him across the room.

''Donald?!'' Tasha shouted. They all rushed towards him. ''Are you okay?!'' Bree asked covering her mouth with both hands.

Donald sat up a little. 'Yeah, I'm fine, could one of you help me up?'' Donald asked. Then Adam grabbed one hand, then helped him up. ''Sorry Mr. Davenport.''

''It's okay Adam,you didn't meen to.'' Donald said. Then they walked back in the kitchen...But as they walked in the kitchen, Bree stopped. She looked down at her feet. And they were shaking. She looked at Donald. ''Umm...Mr. Davenport?'' She asked. Donald turned around a long with Adam and Tasha.

''Yeah?'' Donald asked.

She looked worried. Donald turned his straight face, to a concerned face. ''What's wrong?'' Donald asked in worry. As Bree was about to answer. She super speed all around the house. But when she got in the kitchen, she hit the wall.

''Bre?!" Adam Tasha and Donald all shouted. They rushed towards her.

''Are you okay?!'' Donald asked as he helped her up.

''Yeah,I ,I'm fine, that hurt.'' Bree replied,as she was getting up.

''What's going on with ya'lls bionics to day?'' Donald asked.

''I don't know.'' Adam answered.

''Hmm...'' Donald said.

''My face hurts.'' Bree said, rubbing her face.

Adam giggled. they all looked at him.

''That's what you get for running in the house.'' Adam said, with a smiled.

Donald smiled.

''Hey...?'' Bree asked.

''Yeh.'' Donald answered.

'' Where's Chase?''' She said. They truned there heads and looked around.

''I don't.'' Donlad answered. They then heard a sneeze echo from the house.

''What was that?'' Tasha asked.

Donald turned in to concern. ''Uh oh.'' Donad said.

''It can't be.'' Bree said.

''Yep.'' Donald said.

''Lets go.'' Adam said. Then They ran down stairs to the lab. When they got there. They found Leo, and Chase. Chase they sneezed again.

''Whoa a snot rocket!'' Adam said with excitement.

Doanld Bree Tasha and Adam rushed to Chase.

''Leo what happened in here?!'' Donald asked, with his hand on Chases back.

''Well, here's a funny story...'' Leo start.

''Leo!?'' Donlas snapped.

''Okay, okay., I'll tell you... Well Chase in his capsule,I walked in the lab,He woke up and he started to panic, he told me that he didn't feel right, I tried to confirm him then he started to cough really hard, I started to get worried, So then he turned in to Spike, I tried to calm him after that, Then he started to used his kinesis, which destroyed the hole lab, then he started to sneeze, which you guys come in.'' Leo explaned.

Doanld sighed as he looked at Chase in worry.

''Well , we have to check their chip to see what's wrong.'' Donald said.

''Well Big D their probably just glitching.'' Leo said walking up to Donald.

''Well yeah, I guess their glithcing...'' Donald agreed looking at Chase. Chase was dozing off a little. ''Hey..?'' Donlad asked. Chase opened his eyes fast. ''What?'' Chase panicked, looking at Leo and Donald.

'' Are you okay?'' Donald asked in concerned. ''Yeah you looked like you were about pass out there.'' Adam said in worry. They all looked at Chase in worry. ''Yeah...I'm fine.'' Chasee replied.

Then Bree started to super speed all around the lab. ''Bree?!'' They said, then Bree hit the wall again. They all rushed to her. ''Are you okay?'' Tasha asked,as Donald helped Bree up.

''Yeah, I'm fine, man I have got to stop doing that.'' She said. Then Chase walked to Donalds side. ''Are you okay Chase?'' He asked in concerned.

''Mr. Davenport.'' Chase weekly said. ''What's wrong?'' Donald asked again. Then Chase sneezed again.

''Snot rocket.'' Adam smiled. ''Ugh.'' Chase graoned. Donald patted his back. ''Okay guys I wan't you guys to go up stairs. Chase..?'' Donald sighed looking him in worried. Chase looked at his 'fater.' ''You go lay down, in my bed...Okay?'' He asked. Chase nodded slighly. Then headed up satirs. Donald sighed. Then Adam threw Doanld at the wall again. Donald!?'' Tasha shouted, they rushed to him.

''Are you okay?'' Leo asked. Tasha helped Donald up.

''Yes!...I,am,fine!'' Doanld replied looking at Adam in a mad face face.

''S-rry Mr. Davenpot.''

''I know.'' Donald said. Then they heard another bionic sneeze from Chase up stairs. Doanld sighed. ''Well...Lets go.'' Doanld said, then they eaded up stairs.

This is a Christmas disatser.

Hey guy how was that so far, I hope you liked it. Feel free to review, Catch ya on chapter 2 Merry Christmas!:D