Part 2

So Donald and the bothers headed up stairs..Leo walked in the kitchen where Tasha was was starting to fix the food.

''Hey mom?'' Leo said.

''Hey sweetie.'' Tasha replied.

''Do you need help with anything?''

''Yes,I do Leo...Could you hand me the butter?''

''Sure mom.''

Leo opened the fridge and grabbed the butter. Leo gave the butter to Tasha.

''Thank you.'' Tasha said.

''Welcome.'' Leo said. Then he walked away. But Tasha stopped him.

'Hey!?'' Tasha asked. Leo turned around.

''Yeah.''

''Where are you going?''

''I'm going to my room.''

''No you're not, you,are gonna help me cook young man.''

''But mom.''

''No buts.''

''Fine.''

''Thank you.''

''Now...whats next on the list?'' Leo asked.

Meanwhile, in the lab:

Donald was about to give Adam something. But Adam threw Donald so far that he was going to hit the elevator door. Sill Donald flew and the elevator door opened and Bree came out and she ducked then Donald flew in there.

''Mr. Davenport?'' Adam shouted then ran over to him. ''Are you okay?'' Adam asked.

''I'm Fine!'' He said. Adam then helped him up.

''Sorry.'' He said. ''It's fine,Adam!''

''Anyways.'' Donald started. Then Bree super speed around the lab. ''Bree?'' Adam and Donald said then they were trying to catch her...but she was too fast. Then the elevator door opened for no reason. Then she went in the elevator. ''Bree!?'' Adam and Donald said then headed up stairs.

In the elevator.

''Phew,that was close.'' Bree said to herself. Then the elevator door opened.

''Oh great.''

Then Bree super speed all around the house,knocking down the Christmas tree, the coffee table,the casserole out Tasha hand she was holding,and fell on the floor...not no more. her wind knocked down pictures and broke. Then she went out the door. The front door.

''Bree?!'' Donald, Tasha,Leo,and Adam shouted running out the door. The rest went out the door and saw her super speed far away.

''Don't expose your self!'' Donald shouted. Then they walked back in side.

''She'll come back.'' Donald assured.

''Wont she no.'' Adam said, walking passed Donald. ''What did you say Adam?'' Donald asked, a little confused. Adam turned around and looked at Donald ''won't she no,said I and,back come she'll,said you Oh.'' Adam said.

Donald, Tasha and Leo looked at each other weird. ''Please tell me that this is one of Adam's glitches?'' Leo said coming up to Donalds ear. ''Yep.'' Donald said. ''Um,Adam?'' Leo asked walking up to Adam.

''Leo up what's?'' Adam said.

''Umm,why don't you sit down. okay?'' Leo asked again. ''Loe okay.'' Adam said smelling

Donald sighed. Then Chase started to glitch up stairs , he sneezed again. Donald closed his eyes and sighed again. ''Great'' Donald said. ''Okay, Leo you stay with Adam, and Tasha,you stay here in till Bree comes back, now...I have to run up stairs and check on Chase,Now be back.'' Donald said the headed up stais. Tasha sighed. ''Now what?'' She asked. Leo and Adam looked at Tasha. ''What, the kitchen and the living room is a disaster! Now I have no food to cook on Christmas day.'' Tasha said upset.