I'm ready

(Be sure to comment and vote. I love reading yall comments!!!)

Monica POV

We'd just finished setting up for the party, I told Ashley to come late so people would actually be here when she walked in. We were happy with the outcome, everything looked cute. I was dressed, just waiting for Ezee. I wore a black dress that wasn't to short but hugged me in all the right places with a pair of all-white Pumas, I'd straightened my hair with a part down the middle. The party started at 5 but we told Ash to get there at 6.

When Ashley walked in, we all screamed "Happy Birthday". Everyone she knows is here, even Anna showed up though she's been MIA for weeks.

 After making her way through the crowd she walked up me and Ezee.

"Oh my god, thank you friends for this party", I heard Ash say before hugging Ezee then me, as she always does.

"It's all good you know we got you. I'm glad you like it", I said while pulling away from the hug.

"Ohkay and I see you with the fresh fit, my girl got the all red huarache shoes on with the supreme tee. Ohhkaayyyy", Ashley gassed Ezee.

"Whaaaat Ash I know you not talking with the fresh white Jordans. I guess you learned something from hanging with us black folks", Ezee reciprocated.

They both laughed while dapping.

"Wait, damn Mon, all the years I've known you I feel like I never really see you outside of hoop clothes. You a baddie" Ash said while checking out my fit. "E, our other friend baddie huh?" Ash asked Ezee while nudging her.

Ezee and I just looked at each other awkwardly. Like we didn't just have sex two hours ago.

"Wait why yall being weird?", Ashley looked at us both.

... silence

"Well I'm hungry, what did you get to eat at this mini turn up", Ash asked while grabbing my hand and walking to the kitchen, "We'll be right back E".

Once in the kitchen Ash immediately started asking questions about Ezee and the awkwardness.

"Girl what!? What's up with yall? why you hoes acting weird?", she asked while grabbing a hand full of chips and stuffing them in her mouth.

"Bruh we had sex today, again. She just so damn fine how could I not Ash? We keep saying we won't do this anymore but then we end up doing it again"

"Monica, I know yall been doing yall little thang for a while but Ezee don't wanna be a secret nomore. Every time you call things off with her because of a sly look or somebody asking if yall together or whatever, it hurts her. She really likes you and I know you really like her. I also know that for a fact there are other girls applying pressure to be with Ezee out in the open. Yall little official but unofficial relationship might come to an end soon if you keep playing"

"No, I love her. I think I'm in love with her, I'm scared though Ash. My dad would go insane if he found out"

"You should I tell her that then. All I'm saying is there's a reason yall ain't had sex in a while. She might be over it soon. Nobody wants to keep getting hurt"

"I hear you"

"Anyways, enough of that. It's my birthday and I have all my friends here with me. Let's go have some fun".

Ashley continued to make herself a plate full of snacks and a drink while I waited.

I thought about what Ashley was saying as we walked out the kitchen and into the backyard. I can't really come out to my famiyl right now, or ever. I supported Ezee when she came out to her grandma and dad but for me it'll be totally different. My dad already feels like he did such a bad job with me when my mom died, he will forsure think me being gay is his fault.