1 . LEXI

SELINA MALFOY, about to start her first year at Hogwarts. She's the first child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. She's an exact copy of her parents, sometimes even worse. She could be caring and loving sometimes to some people. Selina doesn't have many friends but she doesn't think she need any. She's better of by herself. At least that's what she thought.

Selina and her father were out shopping for her school supplies. Her father looked down at the Weasly's. He slowly made his way down the stairs in the store, and walked over to the ginger haired family.

"Weasly" her father said to the father of the ginger family. Arthur turned around. "Malfoy" he said looking her father straight in the eyes. Selina watched the two twins with a disgusting face, Fred and George. Both twins looked tired as if they didn't care. They locked eyes with each other for a second. She just looked even more disgusted. Selena felt the hate bubbling through her body. Those blood traitors shouldn't even go to Hogwarts. She wanted to scream at the thought that they would go in the same class for the most. Disgusting. Selena was just lucky that they wouldn't be in the same house. She felt it in her bones that she would be sorted into Slytherin. Everyone in her family had been a Slytherin, strange if she wouldn't.

The two fathers spoke trash about each other in a polite way. George found it strange how Lucius had the energy to do this every time they met. When he and Fred locked eyes with the little mini Lucius he didn't know how he felt. He felt both hatred but her eyes were so beautiful he almost didn't want to look away. He hated himself for thinking a Malfoy's eyes being beautiful. George watched her walk away with her father. She was just as blonde as her father and had the most blue eyes he had ever seen.

Selena looked back when she walked away and once again locked eyes with one of the twins. The other twin was already walking away. She heard one twin saying "George come on!". Selina quickly figured out that Fred was the one walking away. But that she wouldn't remember next time she saw them.

"Father"
"Why can they go to Hogwarts?" She asked her father.

He didn't answer right away. Lucius looked at the different animals in the shop.

"Well you see, Selina, they are still wizards. So they can still attend even though they're traitors. Wicked world we live in. In a few years that won't happen." Selina didn't understand what he meant in the end. She didn't think much of it anymore and tried to find the perfect pet. Selina loved animals, more than anything. She loved magical animals just as much as normal non magical animals. When the time is right she sneaks out to the forest near her just to see some animals. The animals in her forest loved her as well. They didn't at first but now they feel safe with her. She feeds them as often as she can. If her parents knew though they would be so furious. Well mostly her father. Her mother would be more worried.

Finally she found the perfect pet, a cat. A black cat with sparkling blue eyes.

"She's perfect" she said to her father. He looked at the cat not showing any emotions what so ever. "I'll name you... Lexi!" She said happily. The cat smiled at her and stroke the cage with her small head.

She felt so happy about the little cat but didn't show it to her father. If she did her father would have this long talk about Malfoy's not showing their emotions. To him emotions means weakness. Selina couldn't argue about it to him because he were right. Though she loved her animals. Sometimes she hated not being allowed showing her feelings. Sometimes she would show it to her mother when her father wasn't around.

They were on their way home now and Selina was even more exited about Hogwarts than ever! She couldn't wait!