𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

The next day, the members decided to motivate and talk to him. Naturally.

Hyunsuk: doyoung-ah lets watch a movie

hyunsuk rubbed doyoung's hair.

Doyoung looked up from his phone screen. There were eye bags under his eyes. He hadn't been sleeping well either. Hyunsuk felt his heart melt  at the sight of his favourite dongsaeng's condition. He was too pitiful to look at.

yoshi: yeah!!! We have a holiday for 3 days!!

Doyoung: thats nice...but i'm good.

Haruto: come on!!! We all are watching it together. You are one of us. Like it or not, you're watching it with us. 

Jaehyuk: we ordered a bunch of stuff too!!

Yedam pushes his wheelchair before doyoung could reply. They go to the living room. They watch a comedy movie and eat pizza and fried chicken and tteokboki. Hyunsuk fed doyoung like he was a baby. The members laughed their asses off. In the middle of the movie, the members looked to their left to see the most beautiful sight in ages.

Doyoung was smiling. Finally. He laughed like he would back whenever a member would say a bad joke. Or when a member wouldn't receive a reaction. They couldn't stop smiling seeing doyoung smile. 

Doyoung: ah how long has it been...i really love this vibe..all of us members together...i missed this

Doyoung thought to himself. 

The members all hug doyoung carefully, patting his back, rubbing his shoulder, holding his hand. He was one of their precious treasures and without him treasure wouldn't be complete. 

The next day, which was also their weekend, the members all decided to play board games. Doyoung smiled with them. He was having fun. Rather than the game, it was doyoung's happiness that made the members smile. Making him smile after so long was just as big as being able to debut in treasure. 

After their fun weekends together, the members always made sure to gather at night and talk together, with doyoung. they never mentioned anything related to training or rehearsal or anything that would make doyoung feel left out. They talked about football matches. About what they're planning for the upcoming weekends. 

Whenever the members would be gone for practice, they would constantly text doyoung on the group and make him feel like he was with them. Doyoung felt his heart melt at how happy he felt because of his members. He felt satisfied.