WWE The Shield Reunion 2017-Present, (A Roman Reigns Love Story) The Cast:

A/N: My story start at the bringing when The Shield being together starting in when they joined The Authority in August 19, 2013 and then later Betrayed The Authority/Kane in March 17, 2014. and later Seth Rollins Betrayed The Shield and Rejoined The Authority as a heel and they went their seperate ways and then they Reunited and then later Dean Ambrose Bertrayed Seth Rollins by turning heel and then later The Shield Reunited and Roman Reigns had to leave WWE cause he had leukemia and then later they went their own seperate ways when Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns returned to WWE from hiss leukemia and The Shield Reunited and then later Dean Ambrose left WWE and Joined AEW and Seth Rollins turn heel was on Raw and Roman Reigns turn heel was on Raw and join forces with Paul Heyman and then later both Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were both drafted to Smackdown and then later Jey Uso join forces with Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns.

A/N: Leati "Joe" Anoa'i/Roman Reigns Married to Galina Becker then later they had 5 kids and then later he finds out his wife cheats on him with a latino male next door neighbour who Name: is, Joseph Guerrero then Joe and Galina end up in divorce and then later Joe/Roman ends up dating Miley for IDK how long they dated and IDK when they breakup and then later when Joe/Roman turns heel as he becomes the tribal chief he has feelings for Triple H Sister Christina Helmsley when she not with Alberto Del Rio.

The Cast Of The Reunion Of The Shield (2017 - 2018) (2019 - Present) 3 Men of The Shield and 3 Women of The Female Shield.

Colby Lopez as Seth Rollins - Tori Boyfriend/Husband (down the road).

Jon Good as Dean Ambrose - Jessie Boyfriend/Husband (down the road).

L. Joe Anoa'i as Roman Reigns - Christina Boyfriend/Husband (down the road)/Triple H Sister.

Amanda Peet as Tori McMahon - Colby/Seth Girlfriend/Wife (down the road)/Stephanie Daughter

Alexis Knapp as Jessie Calaway - Jon/Dean Girlfriend/Wife (down the road)/Mark/The Undertaker Daughter

Megan Fox as (LaNyce Marie (Levesque) - Anoa'i aka: Christina (Helmsley) - Reigns) = LaNyce Marie Levesque aka: Christina Helmsley - Joe/Roman Girlfriend/Wife and Paul Jr./Hunter Sister (down the road).

Seth Rollins, Ex = Fiance, Leighla Schultz as Leighla Schultz

Zahra Schreiber as Zahra Schreiber, Seth Rollins, Ex = Girlfriend

Rebecca Quinn as Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, Ex=Girlfriend/Real Girlfriend

Renee Paquette as Renee Young, Dean Ambrose, Ex = Wife/Real Wife

Galina (Becker) - Anoaʻi as Galina Joelle Becker, Joe/Roman Reigns, Ex =Wife/ Real Wife

Joelle Genoveva Leiliani " JoJo" (Anoa'i) - Perez, Joe/Roman and Gailna Becker Daughter

Shaimim Joseph Anoa'i and Kumar Kaneswaran as Shanahan Jacob Anoa'i, Twin Brothers 1st Set

Aonani Solofo Anoa'i and Larry Bourgeois as Aitonui Samuel Anoa'i, Twin Brothers 2nd Set

Demi Lavato as Tiffany Ashley Anoa'i aka Tiffany Reigns (Tiffany Ashley (Anoa'i) - Lopez aka: Tiffany Ashley (Reigns (Tiffany Ashley) - Rollins)/Tiffany Ashley (Anoa'i) - Cena aka: Tiffany (Reigns) - Cena)- Joe/Roman's Sister and Colby/Seth Wife/Soon John Cena's Wife. (down the road)(Christina Friend/Twinsie).

Jessica Alba as Jessica Joy Good aka: Jessica Ambrose/Moxley - Jon/Dean Sister and Colby/Seth Ex= Wife (down the road).

Jessica Lowndes as Rachel Jane Anderson - Jon/Dean Ex =Wife.

Mia Talerico as Andrea Marie Lopez - Colby/Seth and Marquita/Tiffany Daughter (down the road).

Stephanie (McMahon) - Levesque Stephanie McMahon - Paul/Hunter Wife/Tori Mother

Paul Levesque Jr. as Paul Michael Levesque Jr. aka:Triple H=Hunter Hearst Helmsley - Stephanie Husband/LaNyce/Christina Brother

Roux Grace (Rue) Lopez - Colby/Seth and Rebecca/Becky Daughter.
---------------------------------------------------'

Miley Mia Lovereidge Ring Name: Smiley Miley - Girlfriend of Leati Joseph " Joe "/Roman Reigns.

Skyler Rayne as Skyler Rayne - Girlfriend of Jonathan David Good/Dean Ambrose/Later Jon Moxley.

Gabrielle Castrillo as Gabby - Girlfriend of Colby Daniel Lopez/Seth Rollins.