Halloween Night

( Up top is your Halloween costume) Have fun :)

Today was Halloween and it was close to the night. You put on your costume and walked down stairs and saw you family looked like farm animals. Except you and sister. You were kitties. " You two can go trick or treating together. You would mess up our theme and make us look stupid!" Your step father said. " Okay." You said back and you and your sister walked out to take of the night. "Their ones to talk" your sister said and with that you both laughed. You and your sister let your cats come along. Since, your step father could do anything to your cat babies. They were on leashes just in case a KAREN tried to steal them. They wouldn't fall behind or pull ahead, but always stayed by you and your sisters side. The night was fun and you and your sister hand lots of fun and candy. Some people even gave bags of cat treats so you can give it to your kitties. You and your sister were walking back when you heard a scream. " What was that?" Grace asked. " Oh... Just a Halloween prop or decoration." You said as you walked back. " That didn't sound like no Halloween decoration." Your sister said. Your sister than almost tripped on something but you caught her before she fell. You looked down only to see a dead body of a women. Dressed in a slutty bunny costume. Multiple stab wounds and she was dead. You screamed and told your sister to run. You both picked up your cats and ran. You looked back only to see a man in a jumpsuit and a white mask. There was blood all over his clothes and held a bloody knife. You thought he was kinda cute for a second before catching up with your sister. You both saw a police officer walking the streets and yelled for help. " Whats wrong?" He asked. " There was a guy with a white mask wearing a blue jumpsuit and he killed someone. I saw him with a bloody knife!" You exclaimed. " Okay just get in my car and we can- AHHHHHHH!" He screamed as a knife came out of his back and he started to cough up blood. He fell to the ground, lifeless. You were covered with blood along with your sister. You hit the man with your free hand, landing a punch on his face, but it looked to have little affect on him. He grabbed both you and your sisters arm. " Let go of her!" You screamed out. He dragged you into some house and threw you both against the wall. You started to black out as you petted your kitty. " Grace." You said before blacking out.

Michael's POV:

She is all mine now.