Hickeys

( I only added that picture cause it was the only good one that I can find. You are a girl. Video will make sense later in the story.) Enjoy :)

Ever since the incident at Walmart, Michael was more cautious. He just wanted to protect you all and didn't know what to do if you were hurt. Anyways it was a normal day with y/n and Michael. Emily was mostly in her wolf form just to get pets and such. She was sleeping in the front living room and Grace was sleeping on her stomach along with the two cats. You were on the couch with Michael snuggling you. You both listened to the blowing snowstorm outside. You nuzzled into Michael's neck. He had his mask off and it was on a coffee table in front of you. You giggled as you heard a loud snore come from Emily along with her snarling and drooling and such. Michael just chuckled. You looked at him and kissed his cheek. He looked back at you and kissed your cheek. He moved to your face and kissed you. You kissed back and he licked your bottom lip. You denied and he didn't like it. He gripped your ass and you moaned he slide his tongue inside your mouth and kissed you. After a little tongue battle with him, you both broke the kiss. He went down to your neck and kissed it. Roughly. You gasped as he left you with a dark hickey. Just when he was about to remove your shirt you Emily start to wake up. You pushed Michael away he was confused at first until he saw Emily picking up Grace and going upstairs to lay her down. She walked back down and sat next to you. You blushed as you thought of Michael kissing your neck. You looked at Emily and saw her ears perked up. " Whats wrong?" You asked. " I heard something outside imma check it out." She got up and walked out. You looked at Michael who looked a little on edge for a killer. Suddenly you heard Emily roar and some high pitched scream and the scream sounded like some kind of a techno voice. Emily walked back in and a man was hanging by his cloth from Emily's jaws. He wore some kind of black robe and a white mask with a scared facial expression. Michael quickly put on his mask and walked up to the man. " Ghostface what are you doing here?" Michael asked. " Watching you kiss it up with ya girlfriend." He replied sharply. " Until this bitch of a dog walked out and saw me and grabbed me now tell her to put me down!" He growled. Emily looked pissed she dropped Ghostface on the ground and yelled " First off, Fuck you." She said as she turned human. " Second I am a werewolf shapeshifter. WEREWOLF. What part of WOLF do you not understand?" She said. Ghostface was a little shocked and got up. "Um..." He said. Emily just walked up the stairs. He then turned around said " Michael is she single?"