Meeting Michael Myers

( Picture will make sense later

( Picture will make sense later. I do not own it.)

You woke up in a very dirty room. Cob webs and dust could easily be seen. You looked around and saw your sister on the ground. You shook her awake and you both were up. " Where are the kitties?" Your sister asked in a panic. Worried about your little kittens. The only light was the one lit by the moon. You saw a door and opened it. It lead out to a dark hallway. " Stay close." You said to your sister. "Okay." She said back. You both walked down a flight of stairs and you were on e the first floor. You saw the front door and thought to yourself ' We can't leave without Cartoon Cat and Snow Flake'. You pecked through a doorway and there stood the man that captured you. He had a crow in his hands and the bird was freaking out. Cawing like crazy. He started to pet the birds head and soon it calmed down. The bird  seemed to enjoy the pets it was getting and the man moved his mask to the point it was only his mouth was showing. The man smirked and in one quick movement, shoved the bird in his mouth. The bird cawed in fear as it struggled to get free from the man's mouth. The man shifted the bird in his cheeks and then tipped his head back and gulped down the bird. A huge bulge moved down his throat and disappeared in his chest. ' That bird is a goner. But that was pretty cool' You thought to yourself. You heard a faint meow and past the man were your kitties. Your sister saw them and took off and ran past the man. She didn't go unoticed and you lept onto the strange man and tried to push him over but he was a hard as a rock. He grabbed you and your sister and put his foot on you. He had a notepad in his hands and wrote something down. He handed it to you and you read it. 'Relax I'm not going to hurt you or your kitties'. "He said he is not going to hurt us." You said to your sister. " What is he going to do then?" Grace asked you. He took the notepad from your hands and wrote something else and handed it back to you and you read it aloud. ' I just saw you moved in and how your parents acted. Plus you saw me kill someone and I don't wanna get caught. So how about a deal?' " What's the deal sir?" Your sister asked. He took the notepad again, wrote something down and handed it back to you. You read it again. ' If you guys stay with me and keep me company and not tell on me. Then, I'll let you guys stay here and I'll take care of you. Deal?  " Let me speak to my sister and we will figure something out. Could you please go in the other room?" You said. He nodded his head and walked into a front living room. Your sister turned to you with Snow Flake in her arms. " We are gonna have to stay." You said. " Are you crazy lady! He killed someone and did you see him eat that bird." As if on cue you both heard a burp come from the living room. " And plus we don't know what he is gonna do to us!" She said. " Exactly. We don't know what he is gonna do to us. If we run now he will hunt us down. Did you not see how quick he was. You run track for gods sake and he caught you with no problem at all! We don't have a choice." You said to her. She sighed. " Alright but if he comes anywhere near me or Snow Flake then I'm gonna slap him." " Okay". You responded back. With kitties in arms, you both walked to the man's location. " We will stay. But we wanna know more about you. For starters you tell us your name and we will tell you ours." You said. He nodded his head yes and grabbed the notepad again and wrote something down and handed it to you. You read it out loud. ' My name is Michael Myers. I was kept in an asylum ever since I was 6 years old because I murdered my sister. I like cats and you?' You smiled a bit. " Well hello Michael. I'm y/n and over there is Grace. I like cats especially the black one while she prefers the white ones with different color eyes. This is my kitty Cartoon Cat and her's is Snow Flake." Michael nodded and motioned you to sit next to him. You sat down next to him along with your sister. After a few minutes of sitting and you and your sister talking to each other, Michael tapped on your shoulder and handed you the notepad again. ' Can we talk in private once your sister leaves?' You nodded your head and turned back to your sister. You looked in her lap and saw Snow Flake fast asleep along with Cartoon Cat. " Hey Grace. Its around midnight and we should get some sleep." " Alright y/n. Goodnight Michael goodnight y/n" She grabbed Snow Flake and went upstairs. " So... What do you wanna tell me?" You asked, looking back at Michael. He wrote something down and handed it to you. You read it to yourself  'Are you afraid of me?' "No, Michael I'm not afraid of you." You responded back. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you into a hug. You were shocked at his quick movement but hugged back. You felt your kitty start to wake up. He wrote something else as you snuggled against his chest. You could hear his heart beat and felt his breathing. He poked you to make sure you didn't fall asleep. You looked back at him. He handed you the notepad again and quickly looked away. You looked down and read it to yourself. 

' Roses are red

violets are blue

 Knives are fun and murder is too 

but I would trade it all for someone like you

I guess what I'm trying to say is y/n. I love you <3'

You blushed at the little poem he wrote. You looked at him. He was still looking away. " Michael look at me". You said and he turned his head towards you. " Move your mask a little so I can kiss you." He did and you two kissed.

Hey ya'll so the next chapter is gonna be smut and lemon.