Chapter 5

I seriously feel like the worst person in the world. IM SO SORRY!!! I've had a crazy busy week. So please forgive the lateness of this chapter! I promise you it won't always be that late, anyways, enjoy!! :) x

***WARNING: This chapter takes place in a club, and, well, we all know what happens in clubs***

~

Chapter 5

The doorbell rings through my flat just as I am about to put my eyeliner on. I sigh and set it down then heading down towards the door. 

*Ding!* *Ding!* *Ding!* *Ding!* 

"Shut up!" I order opening my door seeing Louis stand up straight with a smirk planted on his face and glint of amusement in his eyes. "Well, come in!" 

All of the boys shuffle into my apartment with a kiss on my cheek (they are such gentlemen). "Well make yourselves all comfy cause I got to go finish getting ready." I tell them. 

"See, told you she wouldn't be ready." I barely hear Lou whisper to Harry. 

I furrow my eyebrows at him. "Hey," I pout glaring at him. 

He smiles innocently with a shrug. "Well, in my defense, you aren't ready like I predicted." 

I roll my eyes. "Oh, shush it, you!" I tease then sticking my tongue out at him and heading back into the restroom.  

I pick my eyeliner back up and sweep it on my eyes then adding some of my occasionally-used, really nice mascara. I only wear it if I'm dressing up or something. Like when Louis asked me on a date when we where year seventeen. Ha! That was fun. Perfect night; walk in the park then a picnic at the top of the small little hill there. I'm still curious as to why he asked me out on that random day at the park on the swings. It was all so suddenly! It was really cute, but it definitely didn't mean anything! 

I get snapped back into reality by a knock on the door and a "Hurry up!" in a far too familiar Doncaster accent. 

"Go away, Lou!" I yell through the door. "Almost ready!" 

I quickly slip off my sweats and pull on the tight, form fitting red dress. The dress is quite showy, I'm not gonna lie. Tight in all places so it shows off my curves, strapless, and damn, it's short! But if I'm going to look like a slut, might as well have it be at a club where all the other sluts are! Right? I step back and take a quick look over of my body and no at myself in approval (I'm gonna drive these boys insane!) then walking back down to the lounge room. 

I walk in the doorway and all heads turn my way and eyes wide. "Hey," I flirt jokingly with a wink. I walk foreword and lay down dramatically on the couch with a loud sigh and closing my eyes. 

"Nope, nope, nope!" Louis protests and suddenly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "No sleepy sleepy!"  

I giggle as he carries me towards the entry way and the other boys follow chuckling at us. Lou opens the door heads out into the narrow hallway. "Wait!" I yell and everyone stops in their place like they just saw a ghost. "I need my shoes." 

Louis rolls his eyes and looks at me. "Really, Jordan, really? You acted like there was a crisis or something!" 

"It is a crisis! I need my shoes!" 

Liam huffs as he walks to where my pile of shoes are just inside my flat. "Which ones?" 

"The black ones." I reply as Louis sets me down. 

Liam comes back out into the hallway and bends down to my feet with my shoes in hand. "Liam, I can put my own shoes on!" 

"No, no. I'm already here anyways." He insists. He slips the black heel on my foot then the other shoe to my other foot.