12: I'm Never Changing (2)

a/n: just a short little oikawa tea session because i'm bored

THIS ISN'T A REAL CHAPTER, THE NORMAL UPDATE WILL BE AS SCHEDULED

-

-

-

LEV'S POV:

"Ugh, I just want him to, I don't know? Rail me? Slam me into the wall and hold me up with those bara arms? Fuck me senseless so he has to bathe me for a week? No, nevermind. I've seen that dick imprint peeking out from his boxers, I wouldn't be able to walk for a month, at least."

"Oikawa-san slow down, you only became official last night," Akaashi tries to calm down a wailing Oikawa.

Tendou huffs. "No no, let him continue. It was just getting spicy!"

"A wild Hornykawa has appeared," Kenma deadpans. "Press 'A' to throw a PokeBall, press 'B' to run, and press 'STFU' to slap a bitch."

"Kenmaaa! Don't slap me! You'll leave a mark on my pretty face!" Oikawa whines, sticking his tongue out at Kenma-san.

"Go off I guess," sighing, Akaashi mumbles.

I literally have no freaking idea what's going on right now.

The last thing I remember was Yaku (hhHhhhh, sexy Yaku) telling me to 'suck it up' and 'hang out with the rest of the bottoms'. Whatever that means. As long as he uses his whip tonight, I'll do whatever he says.

Back to my point, the last thing I remember is parting from Yaku and being dumped here at Kenma-san's hotel room. Tendou, Akaashi, Oikawa and Kenma have been talking utter nonsense since I got here. Well, not so much Kenma. He's too busy playing on his Nintendo Ds, seriously, how old is that thing?

(a/n: the ds is the best invention mankind has ever made lev, so sue me)

"That's what she said," I pipe in. To be quite honest, I have no idea what was said before I made that joke. I just didn't know what else to say.

"Sh— shut up Lev," Kenma blushes furiously, and I stare innocently at him. He must've said something that worked with my joke, probably about Kuroo-san!

Tendou cackles. "HAHAKSKCNJKNSXSDCNJSANUIEN!"

"Not so loud Hisoka," Akaashi cringes.

"Oh I know this one!" I hold up a finger. "Bungee gum possesses the properties of both rubber and gum."

"Being called Hisoka is the best compliment I've ever recieved," Tendou dramatically tears up, pretending to faint.

"You like being referred to as a pedo?" Kenma blinks.

"The pedophilia can be overlooked since he's hot as fuck," the redhead sighs. "Oh to be Gon~"

(a/n: i do not condone pedophilia, this is for joking purposes only)

"Wait who's Hisoka again?" I tilt my head to the side.

Akaashi-san gapes at me. "You listed the properties of Bungee Gum and you don't even know who Hisoka is?"

"He probably knows it from the meme," Kenma-san rolls his eyes, "weeb-poser."

"Ooooh here's a picture!" Tendou shows me his phone, and I lean over to look at it more closely.

"Umm," I squint my eyes, "I don't see the hotness."

I almost unconsciously added 'he looks nothing like Yaku-san' after it, but I kept my mouth shut like Yaku always tells me to. An image of him above me with his hand around my throat pops into my head, and I almost sigh out loud.

"Oopsies, wrong picture," Tendou swipes to the right before showing me his phone again.

"Oh, okay I see it now," I pause, "but I'm more into brunettes."

"Aww, I'm flattered Lev, but I'm taken," Oikawa winks.

"He was talking about Yaku," Akaashi chuckles.

*ring, ring*

"Lev answer your phone before I break it," Kenma narrows his eyes. He usually isn't this agressive, but I'm pretty sure something happened in his game that pissed him off.

Tendou hands me my phone. "You still call your dad 'daddy'? Pfft!"

I blink at him before taking the device from his hands, sure enough, the caller ID says 'daddy♡'. Pressing the 'accept' button I bring the phone to my ear.

"Yaku-san?"

Akaashi spits out his soda.