4:01

Tonight was the Yule ball. Me and Pansy were getting ready with eachother.

"Oh my god you look gorgeous!" I gushed.

"So do you!" She smiled.

"I'm so nervous"

"Why? You're going with Malfoy!"

"I know, I know, I know. But what if he has gone with someone else and forgotten about me?"

"He won't. Trust me. Now come on let's go"

We linked arms and walked to where we said we'd meet the boys. As we were walking down the steps I saw only Blaise.

"Pans, he's not there" I stopped waking down

"Y/n he might just be late" she assured.

Draco was never late to things like this, "I don't know he's normally always on time"

We got down the steps.

"Blaise, have you seen draco?" I cautiously asked.

"He told me to give you this" Blaise smiled, passing me a note.

Meet me by our spot at the black lake x
,Draco

Picking up my dress and running to our spot, I waved to Pansy and Blaise. I finally got there and saw my blonde-haired boy.

"What could be so important that I had to run 10 minutes in heels?" I laughed

"You look gorgeous" he grinned "anyways y/n I have something to ask you"

"Okay"

"So we've been dating for a while and urm- Ugh- I'm bad at this"

He pulled me in by the waist and kissed me. I melted into the kiss, enjoying every single second of it. Then he slowly pulled away.

"Oh my god it's so cold can we go inside now?" I laughed.

He put his jacket over my shoulders and we walked back to the main grounds.

As we got in I saw Pansy crying on the steps.

"Oh my god I will be right back" I flashed a smile then ran to my despairing best friend. "What happened?"

"I went to the toilets, Blaise was going to get us a drinks and then i come back and he's dancing with another girl" She cried

"I'm gonna kill him" i menaced.

I dragged pansy up and we went to go find Blaise. I slapped him, "Care to explain why you weren't dancing with your girlfriend!"

"Uhm Draco what did you do to her? What's she on about?" He laughed.

Slapping him again, "I could do this all night, now answer my question"

A familiar hand was pulling me away, "you missy need to calm down, now dance"

"Ugh I was ready to kill him Draco. You should've let me"

"Just dance will you for god sake" he laughed.

We danced with eachother, it felt like it was just us. No one else. But of course someone had to interrupt.

"What do you want potter?!" Draco spat.

"Oi!" I reprimanded him, pulling away "what's up Harry?"

"Y/n can we talk for a second?" Harry shyly asked

"No-" I cut draco off immediately

"Of course we can" i beamed.