Chapter 12

Mew's POV

"Dark mocha for me and your number please."
The voice I've been wanting to hear the most.

"Bii."

"I miss you." He whispered on the back of my right ear. He is still hugging me.

Haii is laughing. "No hugs for me? I told you where we are."

"Monkey!" Gulf said.

"Hey Steve, add dark mocha to his order, same as usual." He talked to the cashier guy because I froze a bit. I'm not surprised that he knows the name of this guy since I literally bought Gulf's number from him.

I turned around to face him. Damn he seriously looks better now.

"Bii?"

"Yes? Wait let's sit first. Let Haii wait for the coffees."
He dragged me to the table. He is still carrying his luggage.

"I miss you so much," I told him.

"That's it? You flooded my chatbox with long messages and this is the only thing you can say to me now?" He smiled at me. He looked happier.

"We have lots of time to talk, right?" I want to know that he'll stay for good now.

"It depends on how you're going to treat me."
Wait... What? My brain is loading...

"I'll do everything for you to stay." He reached out to my hand.

"We'll start again. Okay?" I nodded repeatedly. Shit. Why am I so nervous in front of him?
Heart, please calm down.

Haii came back with a tray. He handed us our orders.

"Are you planning to finish your coffee here? If I don't know the two of you, I'll really think that you are dating."

I almost spit out the espresso back to the cup.

"Why? will you be jealous of him or will you be jealous of me?" Haii asked.

"What's the difference? I won't be. I'll just wish you luck then."

"Good for you. But naah... You should be thankful, Mew isn't my type. You know what I like." Haii winked at Gulf.
Of course, I can't imagine being with this guy too.

"Mew, can you finish your drink already? I am not in the mood to be talking with this monkey." I tried finishing it in one gulp.

" Do you still have work? Can I take a nap  there?"

"Sure you can. I need to finish some stuff first." I carried his luggage. I was walking ahead of them when I felt his fingers intertwined to mine.

He is really different from the Gulf I knew before. He is bolder now and his actions are very genuine. No pretensions. I love this version I swear.

My employees saw us walking hand to hand and I don't care.

"Wake me up when it's lunchtime okay? I really have no sleep at all."

He tried to fit his long body on my couch. I placed some throw pillows on his head so he can sleep comfortably.

I just realized that we have no pictures together saved on my phone.

I grabbed my phone and took pictures of him.

Beautiful.

His mouth is slightly open. I can hear some soft snores from him. He is really damn tired for sure. I am happy that he went straight to my office before going home.

I saved a lot of pictures.

"Handsome?" I heard him speak.

Busted.

"Yes, you are." I kissed him on his cheek.
"I really love you, Gulf. Do you remember about the game I told you after we broke up? I'm really sorry. I just came up with that excuse to be with you more. I always want to see you and I always want to kiss you. My feelings are really sincere for you,bii. I am really sorry about that time."

"Boo, I always wait for your message before. That's my excuse also for coming to your house. I love you too, okay? We made a mistake before and we learned from it. Now, this is our second chance so please cooperate with me." I smiled. We both love each other but we failed to express our true feelings.

"We'll do it right this time," I said.

"Yes, sir."

"Bii, where are you staying? Do you want me to bring you there after dinner?"

"I'm not in the same dorm as before. No need to bring me there." I want to know about his new place so I can go there anytime.

"Why can't I?"

"Because I am living with you from now on."

Silence.

"Boo? I thought you want me to stay with you before? Did you change your mind already?"

Silence.

I saw him sit up properly. "I'll just book a hotel,then."
He frowned.

"You don't know how much you made me happy." I showered him with kisses. "Stay with me, okay?"

We are done eating dinner and are now on our way to our home. Yes, 'our home'. I am excited about the idea of living with him. He is my boyfriend now, this time, for real.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I hand him my phone. He turns the camera on and took a picture of us with him kissing my cheek.
"There you go, stop stealing shots of me when I'm sleeping."

We entered our home. I will now be excited to finish my work all the time since I know that there is someone special waiting for my return.

"Can I?"  He is asking me if he can enter the bedroom.

"Of course bii, that will be our room from now on."

He entered and I saw him stopped for a while. He is staring intently at my bedside table. The picture frame I always hid every time he's here.

"Since when do you have this?

"Since our third day of being together."

"I never saw this."

"I am embarrassed to admit that I fell deeply for you. It will hurt my pride to know that I am the only one who took our relationship seriously."

"I fell harder, boo. I wished I have told you before."

I took shower first while Gulf is organizing his stuff on my closet.

"Bii, how about you?" I asked him to go shower as well.

"I'll borrow your shirt here."

"You can get anything."

I was already lying on my bed busy thinking of what are we going tonight. I miss him damn much. I'll be more gentle with him. I will show him how much I love him this time with my sweet touch.

He lay down beside me.

"Smells good." I kissed him and he returned it with the same intensity. When I was about to climb on top of him, he stopped me by pushing me on my chest. I can't blame him. I made him feel like he is a piece of trash before for making me feel stupid. I used him in this very room every night. I hate myself.

"Bii, I will take care of you."

"I love you so much Mew. I just want your hug for now."