Ch. 6

We are back in America. I get a call that says I have to talk to Mark Corano, when I get to the building of the next TV taping. I hope I'm not in trouble for anything.

ME: "Hi! How are you?"
CORANO: "Great!"

I sit down.
ME: "I'm really nervous, right now!"
CORANO: "We will make this quick. We want to know what you think about having a storyline with Undertaker."
ME: "Wow!"
CORANO: "We already told him. We want you to work together and come up with a gimmick change for you."
ME: "OK! Who's idea was this, anyway?"
CORANO: "Vince."
ME: "Of course! Well, thank you."

I left the room and got ready for the show. I went to catering and got my grapes and water. Undertaker sat next to me.

UNDERTAKER: "Did you talk to Corano?"
ME: "Yeah! I wonder if it's a love storyline."
UNDERTAKER: "I don't care, as long as we're together."

He quickly pecked my lips. I smiled. I can't believe I get to call this man mine. My 1st love, 1st kiss, 1st boyfriend.

UNDERTAKER: "I've been thinking about creating this biker character. We ride my motorcycle to the ring."
ME: "That's cool!"

I would have to change everything about my look. Maybe I can get Mandy to go to the mall with me. After my match, Mandy and I decided to use the next day as a mall day. When we got there, we decided to go to the 1st store we saw. We got as much black clothes as we can. Skirts, shirts, shorts, jackets, and boots. We got makeup, hair extensions, and nail polish. We also got black and silver jewelry. I went home and sorted everything. Whatever didn't fit the character would be returned. I also wanted to wear some of the outfits even during my off days.