Ch. 16

Royal Rumble has passed and WWE is on the road to Wrestlemania. Undertaker is in a feud with Randy Orton, legend killer. I am back with Triple H, after having matches with other guys. He is the world champion.

TRIPLE H: "Your last match with me was a fluke. Little girl, you should move out of the way and let the men do their job."
ME: "Undertaker is not here for you. I am."

Triple H laughed.
ME: "If you're so confident, then you should put that title against me, at Wrestlemania."
Triple H got in my face. Undertaker got in the ring. Randy Orton got in the ring. General manager Eric Bischoff's music played. He came to the stage.

ERIC: "We are going to settle this one way. A match. Kaydence vs Edge. Winner gets the world championship match."

Eric left. The match started. I won with a submission. I can't believe I'm going to my 1st Wrestlemania. The show ended and I went to the hotel with Undertaker.

ME: "I can't believe I'm going to be in the main event of the biggest event of the year!"
UNDERTAKER: "You really do deserve it."

He kissed me. I can't believe I get to live my dream with this amazing man by my side. I never thought my life would be like this.

UNDERTAKER: "I can help you train, if you want."
ME: "Thank you."

Training with Undertaker would be an honor, especially since he's known for the streak. We got ready for bed. He grabbed me and kissed my neck, leaving a hickey. My vampire gave me a love bite. I turned around and kissed him. He moaned. I could feel his member, through his pants.

UNDERTAKER: "I have condoms."
ME: "I'm not ready."
UNDERTAKER: "OK."

I'm lucky to have a man like him. He allows me to do what I want and be who I want. He doesn't force me to do something, just because he wants me to.