38

Kentrell | Youngboy🧸The Middle of Nowhere | 3:47 A

The Middle of Nowhere | 3:47 A.M.
Few days later...

I laid back in my seat and stared at the dark sky. Taking a pull from my blunt, I just sat there thinking.

These past two weeks been rough. I feel like everything I been working to be happy for leaving slowly.

Yesterday Dee caught Manny son tryna steal some supply.

If that's what Manny want that's all he gotta say and I'll gladly fucking decline.

It ain't shit to go get you a plug from out of the country.

You just gotta move smart about it.

I ain't really been speaking with Nia. She said she didn't want to deal with me as of right now.

Can't do shit, but respect it.

I did get her this big ass bear though. She told me her favorite was red and she know I like red and green.

I got it made differently because she real different.

I chuckled thinking about some of the times of her being goofy. I got Draco to help me too.

I knew as long as he liked it, she would like it.

Leah been telling me she been sleeping with it ever since she got home. I don't think they told her who got it for her.

Big B done fell off the face of the earth. He been missing in action for the past three days.

Joe was with me earlier when I was suppose to meet with Manny.

I really ain't on no tit for tat shit. That shit childish.

It look like that nigga wanna be on that type shit though. We waited for thirty minutes for his ass.

I got one more chance in me before I start destroying shit. His son first on the list.

Crazy thing is, they think I'm dumb.

He still got his son hanging with Dee like a fool. Dee ass straight bitching that boy out too.

My phone started ringing knocking me out of my daze.

" Wassam? " I asked sitting back in the seat again.

" Wea' you at? " Kd asked.

" Some wrong? " I ignored his question.

" Yeah come get this fucking demon of yours. " Kd said in a duh tone.

" Why y'all wake him up? He was sleep when I left. "

" The bastard said he was thirsty. " He said sounding offended.

" Mane I'a be back inna minute. " I hung up in his face.