40

Shania | Nia 🦋Daycare | 5:55 P

Shania | Nia 🦋
Daycare | 5:55 P.M.
Few Days Later...

" Y'all sure y'all don't want to go out? " Jayla asked for the hundredth time.

" Does it look like I'm any shape to go out? " I mugged her.

Brook and Leah snickered as Jayla put her hands up in surrender. The kids were in the play room with Jessica.

" I just thought since you're single now you'd wanna go out. " She said lowly.

This bitch been trying to be my friend for the past few days. This shit getting irritating.

" I'm fine Jayla. " I chuckled lowly.

Some kids started crying and Jessica called for help.

Leah and Brook looked at each other before sighing and going to help her.

" So if you don't mind me asking, while you were in your relationship did you like feel loved? " Jayla asked leaning on the desk.

" Girl are you obsessed with my last relationship or some? " I asked getting fed up.

She been asking how did I treat Kentrell and how did he treat me.

If she want him that's all she gotta say.

" What?! Noooo. " She assured me.

" Yeah whateva'. " I waved her off and got on my phone.

Just three more weeks of physical therapy and I should be able to walk a little on my own.

I've been doing alright. Sometimes I find myself falling when I'm alone.

It was only twice and everytime Kd ass found me on the floor.

Whenever I'd fall it would feel like all my strength would give out. My shoulder gives out every now and then.

Physical therapist was suggesting surgery.

I don't give a damn. I just want my body to be okay again.

They want to give me another week of the sling before going with a surgery or not.

" Chile it's almost time to goooo. " Leah stretched sitting next to me.

" You staying with me? It's Friday. " I asked hoping she was.

It seems like my mind is just foggy and sad when I'm alone.

I like it when her and the boys are with me.

" You know it. Kd wanna have a sleepover. " Leah told me.

" We too damn big, but bet. " I laughed and looked down at my phone.

It was buzzing uncontrollably and it was getting on my nerves.

NBA YOUNGBOY
@GGYOUNGBOY
Losing my mind.. like a lonely child

RANDOM
@RANDOMM
replied to @GGYOUNGBOY
who did it bae? yo bitch?🙄

NBA YOUNGBOY
@GGYOUNGBOY
replied to @RANDOMM
Ion got a bitch.

theshaderoom oop roomies! looke like #NbaYoungboy and his boo from a few months ago fell off. Do you guys thinks he's about to start doing him again? #CommentYourThoughts

I rolled my eyes seeing his fans spamming my tag in my comments. I disabled my page and deleted Instagram.

That shit is the least of my worries right now.

I wonder how he's feeling though. Usually when he tweets like that he's actually feeling down.

I just feel like it's too soon for me to face him.

I'll just tell Kd to check on him for me.

" Mane don't make me fall. " Joe laughed as Leah put her hand under him.

Joe, Leah and Ben were playing Twister.

Kd and I sat on the couch eating popcorn and watching.

" Why don't y'all be at Kentrell's really anymore? " I asked Kd.

" He don't be wanting ta' be bothered. His lit'brother stay with him nie so Draco be with him most of tha' time. " Kd said shrugging.

" Y'all are terrible friends. " I shook my head at him.

" Nigga he spazzed on me for asking what's wrong. Nigga losing it over there. " Kd argued.

" Tell him go to a therapist. " I suggested.

" He said he don't wanna talk ta' somebody he don't know bout his problems. "

" Well y'all can't let him drown himself in depression. " I said looking back at Leah to see them still struggling.

" He ain't hearing shit from us. Maybe you, but us? Noooo. "

I sighed and laid my head on Kd's shoulder.

Maybe he does need me.

I don't want him to depend on me for happiness though. One day I'll be dead and gone.

What would he do then?

I'll talk to him soon if he doesn't seem like he's getting better.