TRES

September 29,2019

We were walking around the oval talking to my father's death.

"Nung namatay Yung  papa mo Don Lang nagbago Yung mama mo diba?" He said that while holding his lace in bag. "Yeah because when my father died he was with me but I didn't save him" I said that while looking at my feet.

"Hey I said don't blame yourself right?" He stop and tapped my head "Always remember there's a person who needed you the most" then he walked a again and this time he has a big stepped.

"Hey wait for me!!!" I run towards him and he laugh "ampanget mo pala pag tumatakbo" then he run because he know I will chase him.

I stopped running to realize 'where is he?' I looked around to find him but he's gone. I'm starting to panick I sat on the grass and started to cry.'he left me' then I felt a tickle on my waist "Why are you crying huh?!" Then he sat beside me.

"I -Tthought you l-left me you jerk!" He laughs while his hand on his tummy. He stop laughing "The last thing I will do is to leave you" he said that in a serious way and tone.

"W-what?" I'm totally confused. he smiled and put his hand around my nape. "Do you think I will leave you? Why would I leave my reason to live? Do you think I'm that dumb?" He leaned to me.

"I-im confuse" I tell it honestly "I love you" then he stand up "and leaving you behind is the dumbest thing I will do if I do." He offered his hand "if you accept this hand that means you cannot breath without me" I looked at him I'm sure he is sincere and gladly I can't lose him so I accept his hand then he smiled wide and hug me tight.

"I love you till the suns die" he said it while sobbing.

Do men cry? Yes because when they love hard they're ready to cry hard.