KWATRO

We are happy when we realize that our feelings are just the same. There's nothing new but his love is overfelt he express his feelings proudly.

I thought we are perfect.

Perfect to have a happily ever after.

But the destiny plays.

He was always busy and sometimes we don't see each other I just know that he was going to America for a week's to meet his grandparents so I think there is no way to cry and panick.he will comeback to me and hugged me tightly.

Weeks past he came back. But he is totally different he don't hugged me his eyes is like a ice he just took a glance to me in airport. he didn't say anything then he ride at their family car.

I feel so numb 'do I expect too much?' I didn't cry I'm just hoping that this is the one of his pranks.But then the car was moving and left me standing here in airport.

I just smiled bitterly and took a taxi to go after him. But I see him at their gate he seems like he was waiting someone. I grab my bag and pay then I smiled at him but intentionally he look me like a ice.

"Hey kamusta?" I forced to smiled "Uyy ano kamusta Sabi ko? Kelangan Kapa naging bingi ha?" I forced to light the ambience.

He look at me serious as fuck my heart was pounding so hard "Lets end this here.Dont come near me. don't look at me. I dont want you to feel anymore. Goodbye Ricci" then he left me dumbfounded.

Then one day I just know he was fighting for a cancer called "Brain Tumor Stage 3"