Is this the End?

I search a data to 'Brain tumor transplant' then exactly what I want to do. it's a high risk transplant any seconds are gold it's either he will die or I will die.

Now I'm here at the hospital where the procedure will do. My mom don't know that I will giving my brain cells to my man. I just wrote a letter to them specially for him.atleast I will not lose him.I able to correct my wrong.atleast I do something for him I'm glady to donate my anything just to let him live.

He's scared to die but I'm not.

I love him I love them....I maybe gone in this world but I will live to their hearts.

Then the doctor called me and he ask "are you sure?" I handed the permission letter I tampered it as I nodded.then he open the door widely where the procedure goes.I lay myself on the bed and "I'm proud of you" the doctor said. He sway the curtain and I see my man laying and unconscious.

I smiled "Doc can you say this to him? I love him till the sun goes down." I smiled and I close my eyes as the machine open up.

Because all I want is you

You're my 11:11 wish and I grant my wish for you.

I love you till the sun's goes down

Jude's Pov

I'm so glad that there's a compatible donor to me!! I will live!!! with her I'm so happy I will tell her when the transplant are done I can't wait to see her and hug her so tight.

We will live happily ever after!

I laydown at my bed then my parents are crying.I smiled at them "I will live don't worry I have many tasks to do with my girl" then I closed my eyes and feel nothing.

After 3 months

I heard voices " The Transplant are successful but the truth is hard to say" I think that is my mom voice "You're right I don't know what to say if he will know" my father's said.

I gently open my eyes and a light swallow my sight.then after a second I can clearly see them.

"M-mom" I uttered their eyes are widely open and cry "CALL THE DOCTOR!! OH THANK GOODNESS YOURE AWAKE SON!" she's started to cry loud and my dad are also crying.

I looked at them one by one. Here comes my family I think it was my whole clan and the family of my girl.I smiled so wide  I want to see her.but a few moments after when the doctor and nurses came. I didn't see any clue that she's here.

As I've said thank you to my doctor he said something I don't want to believe.

'why my girl will said to this doctor she loves me till the sun's goes down? Are she Insane? She can tell me that now but where is she?"

"Where's Ricci?" Everyones stop and stare at me and the mother of my girl came to me and reach my hand "iho she loves you,you know that right?" She started to cry.i just nodded "That even her life is the change.S-she will not h-hesitate to g-give."

What the fuck?
What does it mean?!

She handed me a letter "Try to keep up after reading that" then she go out to my room.

My hands are trembling but why? It's just a letter I started to open it then my tears are falling.

Hey bij.

Hi! It's me your girl? I didn't make this letter to make you cry instead to feel my love okay? So back off. I love to remember our moments together.
We laugh endlessly.our road trips our songs.our smiles. Your hug. Even your tiny littles freckles.Your smile.Your voice. When I know that you're fighting to your fucking cancer I lost my soul. I dont know what to do. All I know is I can't lose you.when you reject me I know your just upset for what's happening.When you said you're scared to die because of me? I made my decision to make you live.
   I can't live without you but you can. You can find another who fullfil my promises.make your own happily ever after. Make it not for me but for you this is my last wish please grant it.

                  Remember I love you till the sun's goes down.

—Your girl who love you the most

My tears are flowing like a river.She's my donor?! What the fucking fuck?! Why didn't them tell me. My heart is in ache I can't breath. Why?! I cried so hard till the doctors came and force me to calm down.

I don't know what to do I'm going crazy.

"Please tell me your all lying" I said that while crying but no one talk but instead they're all crying.

I didn't lost my life but I lost my anything.

But as she wish I got married and have a little children's.I made my Happily ever after even without her because that her last wish before she give her life to me.

I'm married but she's my still.

I grant your wish baby see you soonest.

—Love Jude.