Babysitting/B.H

Hey everyone! I'm back with another imagine! First of all I want to say that I'm so so sorry that I don't update so much on this book, I have another imagine back called Queen Imagines and another book which is called 'Queen Groupchat'. (Go read it, if you haven't yet! It's a new book!) This imagine is a request from vampiregirl2131890 who request it back in September. As I always say, I'm going to stop talking and let y'all read!

Requested by: vampiregirl2131890

Lucy and Rami were going on a date night tonight. It has been a while since their last date before they had their daughter Y/N, who was just 6 years old.

Lucy was getting ready upstairs in the bedroom while Rami was in the living room playing with Y/N. It was 6 pm and rami and lucy had their date at 7pm.

"Daddy, where are you and mommy going?" Y/N ask while playing with her dolls.

"Mommy and I are going on a date night" Rami said with a smile on his face and played Y/N's blond little short hair (Same as Lucy's hair).

"What's a date night?" Y/N asked with a curious look on her face.

"A date night is were two people go on a date together and spend some time alone talking and having dinner or anything like that" Rami said.

"Ohh" Y/N said. "But if you and mommy are going on a date night then who's going to take care of me?" Y/N asked.

"I called uncle ben and told him if he can take care of you while me and mommy are gone and he said yes" he said.

Y/N stood up from the ground and jumped up and down. "Yayyy!!! Uncle ben is going to take care of me!! Yay!!" She said and had a big smile on her face.

Rami looked at Y/N and smile too. He was so happy that he was a father of a funny and sweet little girl. He always knew that Y/N would look the same as Lucy and they do! He was so happy being a dad.

"When is uncle ben coming?" Y/N asked.

"In 30 minutes or so, I'm sure he's on his way" He said.

"Oh okay, I'm going to continue to play with my dolls" she said and sat back down on the floor.

Rami nodded and sat down on the couch and scrolled down through his phone while waiting for lucy to finished getting ready.

Ben's POV:

I was getting ready to go to Lucy and Rami's house to babysit their daughter Y/N. The day before rami ask me if I wanted to take care of y/n and I said yes. I have never babysit before and this is my first time which I'm really fucking nervous to see how it will go.

I finished getting ready and so I leave my bedroom and go downstairs. I grab my keys and coat, put on my shoes and leave my house.

I opened the driver door of my car and get in. I turn on my car and start driving to Lucy and Rami's house.

NO ONE'S POV:

Lucy came downstairs wearing a white short dress wearing makeup and wearing a little but of lipgloss. She is also wearing white high heels that matches perfectly with her dress.

"Rami, babe! I'm ready now!" Lucy said white a huge smile on her face.

Rami looked up and his jaw dropped when he saw how beautiful lucy is. While Y/N in the other hand looked at her mom and she smile seeing how pretty she was.

Rami stood up from the couch and walked up to lucy and said "Lucy Malek, you look absolutely gorgeous my love!" he said while spinning lucy around which made lucy laugh.