intro

Boy, 2020 has been a wild ride, hasn't it? Might as well have at least one good thing come out of it, huh? LOL

So, this is one of those things then I've been really nervous about for multiple reasons. But I guess it's too late to avoid it now. Most people on or offline don't really know this about me, but I'm actually a hardcore pokeshipper. I love this pairing to death and no one will ever be able to change my mind about it.

That's not to say that I'm very in your face about it like a lot of shippers tend to be with their otps, but I'm still very dedicated and very much in love with this ship. And it is no exaggeration to say that it has changed my entire Outlook on shipping and writing as a whole. In fact, it's actually one of the reasons I decided to get a Wattpad account in the first place.

In fact, here's a shoulder tattoo I got a while back:

My babies! ❤❤❤

And here's another picture that's very special to me:

My fankid, Alyssa, drawn by the wonderful King_Ghidorah_2698, and reposted with her permission

My fankid, Alyssa, drawn by the wonderful King_Ghidorah_2698, and reposted with her permission. Please check out her page when you get the time.

you may see Alyssa in future stories. Who knows...

But enough of me gushing. Let's get down to business, shall we?

Pokeshipping week is an annual event held by the pokeshipping fandom online. Themes for each day are submitted and then voted upon on the pokeshipping week Tumblr page. the themes with the most votes become that Year's themes. Various fan works including, fanart, fanfiction Etc. Are submitted. Each of them revolving around the given theme of that day. This event goes on all throughout the first 7 Days of November. Participants are allowed to substitute up to three themes with their very own if a particular theme isn't really working for them. I will be sticking with the seven themes voted upon, and I feel that part of the fun of it is working with what you've been given.

I'll be doing one for every other day, since I don't want to burn myself out.

This is my first big pokeshipping project that I've worked on and I'm really excited to share it with all of you. if this does well, I might do more pokeshipping stories later down the line.

I hope you all enjoy this.

So, happy holidays, cheers, and of course, stay safe!

-falco97 :)