Chapter One: The Mysterious Letter

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke to the sound of my alarm and sighed, yet another day all by myself in my bedroom. I've grown to absolutely hate my room, the drab and dull walls, lack of style or decoration. I miss my shared room with my sister, Anna. But it just can't be that way anymore, not after the accident. I reluctantly drag myself out of bed to another day of absolute torture. At least I have my personal library, I love to escape into a fantasy world and get attached to the characters. When I grab a book and start to get into it, there is a loud knock on my door, strange, I never come in contact with anybody in a long time except for my parents, well, before they died that is. I slowly get up from my seat wondering if something truly terrible has happened.

"Princess Elsa?" a voice calls from the other side of the door. I open up the door only to find my most trusted butler, Jenkins.

"Yes, Jenkins?" I ask as politely as humanly possible, I am a princess after all.

"You have a letter, miss." he says kindly with a warm, genuine smile. What? A letter? I have never recieved one piece of mail.

"May I?" I ask slowly reaching for the letter held tightly in Jenkins' hand.

"Of course, Princess." he places the letter carefully in my teal gloved hand. "Although I must inform you that Princess Anna recieved the same letter as well." he says kindly.

"Thank you Jenkins, I appreciate it very much." I give him a genuine smile and softly close the door. For a minute or so, I just simply stare at the letter clutched tightly in my hands. I carefully open the letter, very curious about what awaits inside. At the top of the page, it reads "FANTASY ACADEMY"

Where is this place? Why am I attending? I can't go. Too many people could get hurt, I just can't. What do I do?