Chapter Two: Moving Far, Far Away

Elsa's P.O.V

As soon as I realized that the letter was not a joke, I started to panic. Anna received this as well, so this is probably the school our parents wanted us to attend. I shakily grab the bell I must use to call the butler and ring it cautiously. One of our maids quickly responds to the bell and asks permission to enter, which I gladly grant (I rarely see people besides Jenkins).

"Yes m'lady?" she asks quietly.

"I was wondering, if maybe you knew anything about this letter I received earlier this morning?" I say, handing her the letter.

"Oh, yes, I do know what this is. This is a very prestigious school, your parents had hoped that you and your sister would attend when you both came of age." she replies eyeing the letter whilst speaking.

"Thank you very much, I honestly had no clue as to what this was." I begin with a mere hint of a smile, but quickly hide it. "When will I be leaving, and might I ask where this school is?"

"Of course Princess, you and Anna will be leaving as of tomorrow and you will be going to ."Burgess, Pennsylvania." she exits the room, leaving me utterly dumbfounded. I slowly get up from my desk and begin to pack up necessary things I will need. Should I talk to Anna? Would she even talk to me after all these years?

***

I tossed and turned in bed, utterly terrified of the inevitable, that I will hurt innocent people, that it will be all my fault. All of this fear is killing me, bit by bit every day. I don't know how much longer I can take it, but I must be strong, if not for me, then for Anna. After an hour or so of pondering my thoughts, I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

***

I solemnly drag myself our of bed, well aware of what I have to do, I have to speak with Anna. She deserves that much before we're shipped off to a boarding school.