Chapter Two

The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted

Outfit*

Clara Forbes is sat in her office at 8:47 am with clear thoughts typing emails back and fourth to teachers she knows that being a headteacher of a school is very important and stressful but when your best friend is working alongside you there's a ...

Clara Forbes is sat in her office at 8:47 am with clear thoughts typing emails back and fourth to teachers she knows that being a headteacher of a school is very important and stressful but when your best friend is working alongside you there's a little more of your plate. Her thoughts and concentration are interrupted by the knock of the light wooden door.

She looks up at shouts "Come in!" the door opens showing Alaric stood at the door with a concerned by sympathetic smile. "Hey. What's up?".

He puts his lips in a line "We have a new student joining and her family are wanting a private tour".

Clara raises her brows "Well that can be arranged whenever but why the pout, as Caroline says you'll get wrinkles." giggling a little at the end.

Alaric takes a seat opposite her in front of her desk and folds his arms across his stomach "Well the only problem is who they are" he says nervously.

She sighs leaning back against her chair "Ric, seriously just tell me your nervous, unless it's Kai back from the dead again to enter himself in school with a dead Liv on his arm it can't be that bad." She says jokingly and when seeing he doesn't laugh back she says "Okay I'm sorry that was uncalled for. Just tell me".

He gives her another sympathetic smile before saying "Okay fine the girl who wants to join our school she's not just an ordinary supernatural Clar, she's a..." he pauses and takes a deap breath "Mikaelson her names Hope Mikaelson and there whole family have just arrived in Mystic Falls".

Clara feels a bit dazed and lightheaded before nodding her head slowly and blinking a few times when Alaric reaches for her hand to hold which she lets him "Okay, that's erm.. she's erm Klaus' daughter and Hayley's" taking a deap breath she sits her self up straight before clearing her throat "I'm fine. It doesn't bother me".

Alaric raises and brow "Really because that walls of photos you've got over there of him and his family says otherwise." pointing at the wall at the other side of the room that's filled with all of the memories she cherishes filled with photos of the Miss Mystic Falls when she won and the Mystic Falls float, to the Mikaelson ball, Christmas' spent at the boarding house, to looking for the cure and visiting Bonnie and Enzo at there cabin, she loved that wall more than anything.