Chapter 1

Jamie's Pov

  This is so wrong, we shouldn't do this but I can't help it he's irresistible. His lips trailed all over my bare back. I bit my lip resisting the urge to moan, he just does it so perfectly, everything.

"Babe I'm back!" We both jump from our positions and I run out the room to the bathroom.

"Hello? Anyone gonna open the  door?" I roll my eyes wishing that intercoms weren't placed all around the house.

I look in the mirror once more before scurrying to the front door.
And before I could get it open all the ways she pushes it back nearly hitting me with it "Thank God." she glances at me and drops her shopping bags.

"Madison sweety mommy's home!" she yells

Just as she did Daniel came down stairs locking his eyes on mine as he got embraced into Janelle's hug.
I turn away from them knowing a few pecks on the lips would follow. I begin to walk away but was stopped by Janelle's snapping fingers in other words her way of telling me to stop.

"Jamie is dinner ready?" I turn on my heels and nod.

"Okay then, um where's Madison?" she asks.

"She has a play date with Mackenzie, remember?" I say a little confused.

"Oh right! Well you can leave now, Daniel and I would like some alone time." she smiles seductively at him while rubbing his chest. I roll my eyes and try to keep my composure. I go to grab my things and put the dinner up since it'll be a while till they eat anyway. I push the last bit of Chicken Alfredo in the fridge before turning around only to be face to face with Janelle.

"I called Karen, you know Mackenzies mother? She told me that Madison was dropped off at about two" she pauses and looks at me like I'm supposed to finish the rest, are you done? "Jamie it's six, explain to me why your still here?"

"I had a few extra things to do around the house." I say while folding my arms. Daniel had popped in the room making it even more awkward.

"Baby, everything alright?" He asked

"Yeah." she says not breaking eye contact. She turns around and walks past Daniel and out the kitchen.

"Hey, I-"

I hold up my hand signaling him to stop, I walk out of the kitchen and I hear his footsteps trail behind me. I open the front door and barely made it out before being scooped up in his muscular arms.

"Don't be that why," he pecks my neck and lets me go. I face him but restrain myself from kissing him. He moves back and closes the door making me questions everything we've been doing these past months.

Another idea that popped in my head. Hopefully you like it!  Comment and Vote my cheerios.

         Jamie Powell on the side