Chapter 6

He didn't answer just as I figured he wouldn't. This is just pitiful sometimes I wonder why I even fell for such a ignorant guy. 

"Excuse me." I say as I remove myself from the table. I wasn't going back. What would be the point? He'd been drowning me in gifts and sex for the longest and I wanted something more something real. Something I could call mine officially and not have to share. His looks were the main thing that attracted me too him. I honestly want to discontinue everything I'd rather quit my job than to watch him and his hoe of a wife chew each other faces off. 

Looks like I'm unemployed once again but luckily I had a few savings up my sleeve to provide for me the next three months. I know it'll start off a bit rocky but hopefully I'll be employed in the next month or so

It had been about two hours now he'd called and called left messages even emails but I didn't bother to reply. I eventually turned my phone off and gave my television my attention. 

"Sweet heart someones here for you!" yelled my mother from the kitchen. I sigh knowing exactly who it was. I get up and move as slow as possible from my bedroom to the front door. I pull the door open wider and to my surprise stood his wife. 

"And you're here because?" I drag 

"Daniel hasn't come home and hadn't answered any of my calls as well as you." she stood there rolling her neck and rolling her eyes. I grabbed her and slapped her before grabbing one of my mothers favorite vases and hit her until it broke and her face was drenched in blood...no I didn't do that Lord knows I wanted to though.  Thots never mature.

"Sorry but he's not here so you're out of luck." and just as I said it his car pulled up behind hers. He got out and walked up to us. 

"Well I'll leave you too alone." I say as I prepare to go back in this house.

"No you need to hear this" he turns to her " I can't do this anymore I don't feel that connection we once had. You changed and I turned to something real" he said as he looked at me. "I am officially done." 

So of course I stood there dumbfounded mouth wide open, just in complete disbelief. 

Ok i KNOW THIS ISN'T THE BEST BUUUUUTTTT THERE IS MORE TO COME! I promise it only gets better after this.