Chapter 8

Next few days were amazing. At least for Kira and Loki. They began training Kira's powers and discovering them. She was fast learner, Loki had to admit. He was impresed how fast she was improving. She was still too scared to tell others she has powers, but little did she know that Natasha suspected something. She noticed how often she and Loki were together. One day she watched them from afar and saw her daughter practising magic with the god. She was surprised, but she kind of expected she was enhanced from all those years in capture. She did not tell anyone, instead she continued to watch them, knowing Kira will tell them when she is ready.

Another week passed and Kira was preparing how to tell people she lives with that she can do magic. She discussed it with Loki, her only friend, and they both decided it would be best if she told them when all of them will be together. Which was suposed to be tonight. ,,Okay, it will be okay. They won't kick me out after I tell them.'' Kira confinced herself in front of her mirror. After that, Jarvis notified her that dinner was ready.  One last time, she looked at herself and then left her room. 

To say Kira was nervous would be an understatement. She was anxious like never before. They were all family to her and she wasn't ready to lose them. But it was necessary to tell them. She didn't want to keep any secrets from them. ,,You look nervous, everything okay Kira?'' Tony asked. ,,Oh yeah, everything fine.'' Trying to make it believable, she smiled. He wasn't convinced, but didn't push the subject any further. Loki ocasionally smiled at her when she looked at him to let her know, it will be okay. 

After finishing eating and cleaning the dishes, they moved to the living area for their movie night. They were all ready, but noticed Kira still standing. ,,You okay kid?'' Steve asked. ,,Yeah I just.. I just need to tell you something if its okay.'' They all shared worried looks but indicated her to start talking. ,,Before I start I want to apologise for not telling you earlier, but I was scared of your reactions.'' She then stopped, collecting her thoughts and then she started again. ,,I uh.. at HYDRA they.. they experimented on me and I got powers after that. I didn't use them because I was worried what they would do to me, but after I escaped and got here, I started to explore what I can do. Two weeks ago I started to training with Loki, so I don't hurt anyone. Again I.. I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier...'' Then, scared of their reaction, she looked at the ground. They all shared a quick look, then landing their eyes on Loki who slowly noded, letting them know all Kira said now is true. The silence was killing her. She was regretting telling them but then, Steve broke the silence. ,,There was no need to be scared Kira. And I am glad you opened up to us. Can you please tell us what exactly you powers are?'' Kira was surprised at that reaction. ,,Well, I don't know if it's everything but it's all I know right know. I can create and manipulate ice, for few seconds I can turn invisible and I can teleport but not too far.'' ,,That's quite impresive. And don't worry, we don't mind at all. I even think that one day you will be great adiction to the team.'' ,,Yeah, capsicle is right! Now let's begin our film night people!'' So they all sat together, watching a movie. No one but Loki noticed it, but Kira had a wide smile on her face.