Chapter 7

Next day after dinner, Kira went to the library as usual. When she got there, Loki was not there yet. So she grabbed a book, sat down and started reading before Loki would arrive eventually. Half an hour later he quietly came. But instead of sitting down and reading as he always did, he just stood there, looking at his friend. ,,Why are you standing there and looking at me like that Loki?'' Kira asked, confused. ,,I noticed your strange behaviour dear. Please tell me what's wrong.'' She hesitated for a bit. ,,I.. Okay I will tell you, but you HAVE to promise me not to tell anybody.'' You have my word darling. I will keep it a secret if you want.'' She thought for a bit how to tell him and then she started. ,,When I was at HYDRA they.. they did something to me. I have powers. I don't know what are they but when I try them I froze everything around me. And I fear I will hurt someone. And I am scared that if I tell anyone they will experiment on me or think I am a freak or something and.. I don't know what to do.'' He knew it. He has to help her controle them. And he has to convince her that it's okay to have powers. She patiently waited for his response. ,,Trust me dear, I don't think you are freak. And I am sure no one will. And if you want I can help you discover you powers and help you control them.'' Kira was surprised that he suggested helping her. ,,But.. why would you want to help me? What if I hurt you?'' He smiled at her. ,,Because you are my friend Kira. And you can't hurt me. I am a frost giant. I too have ice powers.'' ,,I think we could try it. But if something happen, we stop, okay?'' ,,Okay. Now let's go back to reading, shall we?'' So they sat next to each other, both happy.