Meet the Characters

JJ Stokes - 21 year old daughter of Nick Stokes. Student at UNLV(University of Nevada, Las Vegas), studying Forensic Science. Goddaughter of Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle.
Nick Stokes - JJ's Dad. Godfather of Gracelyn Grissom. The new head of the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
Greg Sanders - JJ's Godfather. Nick's best friend. Head of the day shift at the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
Sara Sidle - JJ's Godmother. Nick's best friend. Wife of Gil Grissom. Mother of Gracelyn Grissom. Head of the graveyard shift at the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
Gil Grissom - JJ's "Uncle."Father figure to Nick Stokes. Husband of Sara Sidle. Father of Gracelyn Grissom. Former head of the graveyard shift at the Las Vegas Crime Lab and current professor of Forensic Science and Entomology at UNLV.
Gracelyn Grissom - 10 year old daughter of Sara Sidle and Goddaughter of Nick Stokes and Catherine Willows.
Catherine Willows - JJ's "Aunt." Godmother of Gracelyn Grissom. Mother of Lindsay Willows. Former Head of the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
Lindsay Willows - 24 year old daughter of Catherine Willows. JJ's best friend. CSI Level 2 on the  day shift at the Las Vegas Crime Lab.
Jim Brass - Grandfather figure to JJ, Gracelyn, and Lindsay. Retired Captain of the Las Vegas Crime Lab.

Authors Note: hey y'all! I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm so excited to share this new story with y'all!