Chapter 1: Fall at Burial Mounds

"Do you know this place Wuxian?perhaps ypu heard about this place in Yunmeng. Everything,anyone who falls here doesn't leave this place alive" Wen Chao informed Wuxian while grinning evily.

Wuxian didn't say anything but deep inside he is scared. He is tired, it's been three days since he transfer his golden core to his beloved brother. His body is still injured and in pain,he is in no condition to have a fight with anyone, moreover with a person who has his golden core.

Wen Chao kicked him at his back. Wuxian fell from a very high place. For him it is his end, he won't see or meet anyone who is dear to him. Until the impact that he is expecting didn't come. He felt something that catch him but what? Who canultivate in such place full of resentment enery? Wen Chao left feeling happy. Before he can ask who and what is happening he lost consciousness.

Baoshan's POV
'I felt my grandson's entity close by, it means he is at burial mounds, where the secret entrance of Celestial Mountain, right who thought that the entrance to celestial mountain is at the burial mounds, a place full of resentment energy and a place everyone scared of.' Thought Baoshan

I called my 2 senior disciples, Xio Xingchen and Song Lan. The three of us went to burial mounds to witness my grandson falling. I was shocked and worried, I won't let my grandson die just like that so i set a net that caught him. My two disciples carried him and we went straight to celestial mountain to cure him.

"Master, is he Wei Ying?" Asked Xingchen

"Yes , Xingchen I didn't  saw him for a month and I don't know what happened to him until I felt his entity awhile ago and he is so close"

"Master, he is heavily injured, we should bring him straight to the healing chamber" Song Lan suggested

" Yes, we should"

With that the three went to the healing chamber where a healer has been waiting for them. Xingchen and Song Lan placed Wuxian on the bed carefully.

"Xingchen,A- Lan  go to the disciples now and train them thank you for you help I will accompany him from here" Baodhan said in a sad tone.

"Yes, Master" they said in unison, they bowed and left

"A-Bin how is he?" Asked Baoshan worriedly but she tried to calm down

The healer didn't know how to respond to her master since Wuxian has a lot of injuries and no golden core. She knew about a thing or two about Wuxian , he is a promising cultivator with a strong golden core but how?

"Master... i don't  know how to properly say this but he is experiencing alot of Injuries and above that I saw that there is a wound below his dantian..." the healer informed but cut down by baoshan

"...he doesn't have his golden core" he said sadly and went to sit beside his grandson.

"Just what on the world did you do?For you to come back here in this state without a golden core. I didn't see you for a month since I have to continuously cultivate and a lot of things happen I should have helped you atleast. Just what have you been through?" She asked his grandson. The healer was so sad since he saw her master crying infront of her. Her master is always smiling, Laughing , joking or pulling pranks against her disciples but they never saw her cry.

"Master , don't  be sad, we will do our best to cure him" A-Bin said to Baoshan

"Thank you A-Bin please cure him and I will look for anyting about his core."

"Yes , Master"

Baoshan Sanren went out of the chamber. She went to her own place and think for anything that can help his grandson recover fast. She spends a lot of time thingking and reading until her mind has a solution, the water that she's been cultivating for the past 40 or more years but it was cultivated by their ancestors also, she is the only one who knows about it tho since that's the rule only their family is allowed to know its existence. She use this when she is injured and it makes her core stronger, their is also a possibility that his grandson can develop a core.