Chapter 4: Peace

It's  been a week since the Battle at Nevernight ended. Wei Ying stayed at Nevernight to help Wen Qing and Wen Ning fix everything with the Wen remnants and Jiang Fengmian allowed him to. Everyone are now at their respective sects and Clan Leader Jin was buried a few days ago, same with Meng Yao and Wen Rouhan. They were sealed so that they won't become fierce corpses.

GusuLan will continue the lecture next month since everyone will fix everything for the remaining 3 weeks. One of the shocking things that happened a few days ago, Lan Qiren invited some disciples from Celestial Mountain through Xichen and Song Lan but they said that it will be up to their Master, they will send a letter about their Master's response.

The both of them went back to Celestial Mountain, everything was now back to normal. The Wens are now on the last phase of fixing things and keeping the things that they won't be needing, such as the books full of secrets , Wuxian suggests them to put it in a place where Wen Qing, Wen ning and him knows so Wuxian and Wen Ning made the place. Now that it's done, he is assuming that everything is well at Gusu so he sent a letter to his Xingan, Lan Wangji.

He got a pen and paper and started writing. When he was done, he sent it and wait for his respond. He is so excited since it's his first time taking Wangji in Celestial Mountain and it's  thesame with Wangji since te location of that place was unknown to people, even the disciples won't know the way, they forgot about it and will only remember it if needed then the memories will be forgotten once again.

In Gusu, Wangji was having tea with his Brother since they just finish arranging everything while their Uncle was out to meditate. A disciple came to them giving the letter to Wangji. His brother notice the warmth in his brother's  face and a slight smile, so he knows that it's from Wuxian.

Dear Lan Zhan,
   We just fjnish settling everything here in Nevernight. I tell you it's  a great place the stars are so bright during the night, it's  a shame that Wen Rouhan made it like a Kingdom of hell before but now it's  different, I hope you are here hahaha. So as I was thinking Grandma Baobao wants to meet you. I hope I can bring you there with me . If you want to come I will be waiting for you here in Nevernight , we will be going next week . Send my regards to Zewujun hehe I will be stealing his baby brother for a while

I will be waiting for you, take care, I love you.

                                                          Yours,
                                                              🐇
Wangji felt good, his Wei Ying wants to bring him to his grandma's place, he was a little bit nervous but happy at the same time. He will ask for permission from his uncle and brother to start his travel.

"Brother, I will go with Wei Ying at Celestial Mountain, will that be fine? I will start travelling as soon as possible I will be put for atleast 2 weeks but we will be back before classes starts" to tell his brother was shocked was understatement it's  the first time his baby brother speaks a very long sentence so he knows his brother is excited.

"Ofcourse Wangji, you can prepare your things and you can start travelling tomorrow, I will inform Uncle about your plans and don't worry everyrhing here is under control" his brother replied calmly.

After a few hours they went to their chambers to take a rest since it's been a long day for all of them. Wangji went to Jingshi and Xichen went to his Hanshi.

Wangji started to pack his things and placed it inside his Qiankun Pouch. Then he went to his table and wrote a letter.

Dear Wei Ying my Xingan,

    I already asked permission from brother and he will tell it to uncle. I will start travelling tomorrow with my sword so wait for me at Nevernight patiently. Take care of yourself, Lan Zhan loves you too and I miss you.
                                                   Yours,
                                                       🦁

After writing the letter he tried to send it through the technique wuxian developed who is only known to the both of them.

The following day, Xichen went to Jingshi to witness his brother preparing. After he is done wih his things they went to the gate, Xichen sent his brother sjnce his Uncle is meditating.

Wangji rode bichen and started his journey. He spend almost one day, nonstop since he wants  to meet wuxian already, he missed him they didn't see eachother for almost 2 weeks or a week.

He finally reached Nevenight, there are people guarding the place. They bowed to him, ofcourse who doesn't know who Lan Wangji is , the future Chief Cultivator.

Inside, the first one he saw was Wen Qing, fixing the herbs they planted a few weeks ago.

"Hanguangjun " she said and bowed

"Miss Wen" he replied and bowed

Knowing as to why Wangji was here, she said to him as to where can he see Wuxian. He said that Wuxian is at the back garden since morning. Wangji went to the place he was told about. He saw Wuxian sleeping using his hands as his pillow. Without hesitayion he approached the sleeping figure and place his head on his lap. He watched to sleping figure infront him with a smile on his face and kissed his forehead.

Few hours have passed and finally Wuxian woke up. The first one he saw was Wangji so he smiled brightly. Without any second thought he woke up and hugged Wangji tightly. They spent a few minutes in there and proceed to where Wuxian has been sleeping for the past week.

They slept peacefully in each others arm, wishing that everyday will be as peaceful as this night.