Chapter 3: New Beginning

The following day Lan Zhan was the first to wake up 5 in the morning, he fix his clothes and got prepared. After that seeing Wuxian was not about to wake up anytime soon since he is used to wake up 9 in the morning, he took out a  scroll and started reading it. After a few hours, it's done. He started to play his guqin to help Wuxian sleep calmly. After playing the song of clarity, a disciple of GusuLan sent his food to his tent.

It's already 8 in the morning all clan leaders wanted to have tea together and they invited Wangji to come. He left Wuxian leaving a note as to where he could find him and the food beside him.  After he did that, he left, he kissed his forehead and went straight to where they will talk.

When he reach the place, there's his brother, uncle, Clan Leader Jiang, Clan Leader Jin and Clan Leader Nie. They are busy drinking their tea so he went to his sit and started to serve his own. After an hour, someone from GusuLan knocked at their  place

"Clan Leaders, someone would like to talk to you they said they are disciples of Baoshan Sanren"

The Clan Leaders have a doubt but Wangji didn't, ofcourse Wuxian just came maybe his grandma was worried. The Clan Leaders face can be seen disbelief, no one can blame them though since Baoshan Sanren rarely send his disciple nor go out of her place.

"Let them in." Qiren said while caressing his beard

Then as if on cue, two fine getlemen came. The other wears white with a Yin and Yang sign on his belt, his sword looks good. The person wearing black his sword's color was the same with a mixture of silver. They watch in awe for the elegance they posses and they saw the tassels which only means one thing, they are Baoshan Sanren's Disciple.

The two of them bowed to pay respect. The first one to introduce himself was the one wearing white robes then thw other followed

"Greatings, Clan Leaders, I'm Xiao Xingchen Senior disciple of Baoshan Sanren "

"Greetings!, Clan Leaders, I'm Song Lan Senior disciple of Baoshan Sanren "

"Please take a sit, may I ask as to why the Great Immortal sent his Senior Disciples here and at this time?"  Asked Xingchen with a warm smile

Xingchen's mouth was about to speak, his mouth was open when someone caught his attention. Lan Wangji.

"Sorry about that Clan Leader Lan, we were sent here to accompany someone" he simply said and Song Lan asked them out of curiosity

"Sorry for my rudeness you are Lan Wangji right?Lan Zhan?" Song Lan asked

"Yes, Master Song Lan" Wangji replied

"How did you know who he is?" Asked Clan Leader Nie

"Ah that, Master Baoshan Sanren watched him grow and told us stories about him and his soulmate, their are also his portraits made by Master that's why we recognized him"

Everyone was shocked, the great immortal Baoshan Sanren watching how Wangji grows.

" Second Young Master Lan might be important to Baoshan Sanren?" Asked Nie Mingjue again

"Yes, Clan Leader he is her grandson's soulmate afterall" replied song lan with a wide smile.

Everyone was shocked, aside from Wangji who's ears are turning crimson red for the information they gathered. This was noticed by Xichen who has now a clue who he is, Wei Wuxian

"Whos is her grandson?" Asked Clan Leader Jin

Just when Song Lan was about to tell them who someone knocked on the door and entered. He bowed and put his head up and there he saw the two ang a bright smile was found on his face.