💀Team Skull grunt OCs (male)💀

I made these bois a while ago and totally forgot about them-
They are Guzma's teammates (obviously) and Allan's friends!
(Remember Allan is my Pokémon OC)
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Anyway let's begin!
First we have:

Anyway let's begin!First we have:

(Here's what they look like!)

🧡Jared:
Age: 28
Nickname: Carrot
Hair color: Orange
Height: 5"5
Body type: toned
Jared is the youngest of the grunts but he's also a simp, he secretly has a crush on Allan but the other grunts don't let him do anything romantic with Allan. Because if he does, Guzma will beat his ass and probably kick him out of the team.
Jared is also kinda shy but loves to start long conversations.

💙Gary:
Age: 32
Nickname: Tupp
Hair color: Blue
Height: 5"8
Body type: average
Gary is the lazy one of the grunts, he mostly spends all day sleeping or chilling with the other grunts. He's really close with Jared, he's like the best friend that gives good advice.

💛Chad:
Age: 39
Nickname: Chip
Hair color: Yellow
Height: 4"9
Body type: chubby
Chad is the oldest of the grunts and he's also the most mature. He mostly doesn't do anything risky with the other grunts because he knows he'll get in trouble.
He's laid-back and chill, not as much as Gary.

💚Mike:
Age: 33
Nickname: Fly
Hair color: Lime green
Height: 5"7
Body type: petite
Mike is the smartest of the grunts, he's like the biggest nerd in the whole team.
Most of the time he talks about making cool inventions but doesn't actually do anything. He does however know good strategies on Pokémon fights, he's very helpful with that kinda thing.

🖤Sebastian:
Age: 34
Nickname: The Big Z
Hair color: Black
Height: 6"0
Body type: slightly muscular
Sebastian is like the big brother of all the grunts (despite Chad being the oldest, Sebastian cares for all the grunts like if they were his little brothers). Sebastian tries to make sure the grunts don't get in any trouble but if the do he takes the blame even though he is innocent.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Soon or later I might draw the female grunts but I need to think of their designs-

Enjoy I guess hhh

Word count: 403