Great hall

It was getting dark. I had spent the whole day in my bed thinking about all that has been happening with me and Hermione. Wait. Hermione?! What the fck?! Someone has definitely mixed something in my pumpkin juice. I am not myself. Since when do I call her Hermione? I turned my head while laying on my sheets and groaned when I realized that it was time for dinner. Pff I don't really want to go down. But if I don't pansy will haunt me with her need to care for me. So I rolled myself out of bed until my body hit the ground. Ow.
That was not planned. I stood up,fixed my uniform and sighed when I walked upstairs to the common room. Sometimes I hat to be a slytherin. Our common room is so dark and cold all the time. Annoying. The portal openend and I crept through it.
When I entered the hall and sat down at my place next to Goyle, I heard a laughter.
Stupid little kids always making bullshi-..
No. No way. There sat that Lavender girl on weasels lap and laughed with full heart while painting weasels cheek red with her lipstick.
That cheating little piece of shit. I want to tear his heart out of his chest. So like he did it to Granger. Suddenly the cheater stopped laughing and his face showed terrified darkness. The whole griffindor table started whispering and Potter and weasel girl stood up and stared at the entrance of the great hall. Granger. She stood right in the middle of the giant door and was frozen when she saw the couple scene happening in front of her. Her ex boyfriend who had cheated on her sat who's his victim on the place where he used to sit with her. He laughed about the jokes she made just as he had laughed about hers. It seems like her was trembling and her sight became blurry. But before it could get too late she turned around and ran away. Everyone was quiet. I couldn't resist. I stood up knowing everyone was wondering what I was doing right now I ran out of the hall as well. Following where she had went.